Ch 15

Chapter 15 

SETHS POV 

I wonder how long it will take Charlie to get jealous. I dont think I can be with Jessica much longer. Shes getting reallly annoying.

Although shes annoying, shes a good kisser. I invited her over, cause a guy has needs ya know? Things were getting pretty heated and she took my shirt off. We were making out and someone walked through the door, so i pushed Jessica away. Charlie was here.

What is she doing at my house??? She ignonred us and started walking up the stairs. I grabbed her by the waist and turned her around. I had to know why she was here. We were so close to each other, and it took everything in me not to kiss her. Then Sam came out of his room and said she was here to see him. He better not like her, cause he knows how I feel about her.

I went back downstairs and told Jessica I had homework to do and she needed to leave. I didnt really have homework, but I had to spy on Charlie and Sam.

All of the sudden I heard Charlie yell 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT" and i ran into the room. Apparently Sam was teasing Charlie, which was releiveing to know. He finally told her why he was laughing at her. He said he thought she was jealous of Jessica.

Charlie was not happy, more like furious. I was ecstatic though. It wont be long now till i can dump Jessica.

CHARLIES POV

Tonight was the party. Josh seemed excited about it, so hopefully we can smooth things out tonight, although i still dont know whats wrong.

Chelsea is a livesaver. She always has a cute outfit for me to wear. She let me borrow a tight black dress that came about mid thigh, with my entire back exposed. Hopefuly Josh would like this.

Josh picked me up right on time. When we got the party, it was already pretty wild. We walking into the house and Josh was looking around the room.

"Do you want to dance?" i asked him timidly

"Sure" he replied without looking at me. So much for him liking my outfit.

The whole time we danced, he was looking around the room. Then all of the sudden he stopped.

"Im going to get something to drink. Be right back" he said, and he was gone before I could even ask him to get me one too.

I stood there waiting for him to come back, but he was gone for a while, so I decided to go look for him.

Bad idea.

I found him in a dark corner. With Jessica. Making out with her. A single tear escaped my eye. A few seconds later Seth came up next to me.

"Hey" he said, and looked at me worried, following my gaze to the sight in the corner. I could feel him become tense at my side.

Then he grabbed Joshs shoudler and spun him around.

"What the hell do you think youre doing!?!?!" he yelled, which frightened me.

"What does it look like im doing?" josh snickered

"Holding your nose" Seth replied, confusing all of us.

"Wha-" Josh began, but before he could finished Seth punched him in the nose, and we all got what Seth meant earlier.

I took this opportunityto leave. I ran through the house and I could hear someone calling my name, but I didnt stop until I was out of the house. Out in the front lawn, my emotions caught up with me and I began to cry.

"Eilli" Seth said in a soft tone, and pulled me into his chest.

After a few minutes, i tired to get loose from the embrace, but Seth wasnt bugding.

"I want to go home" I said, still trying to get free.

"At least let me take you home" Seth said and I nodded. We walked to his car and he whispered "By the way, you look beautiful tonight." Thank goodness it was so dark outside so he couldnt see me blush.

We pulled into Seth's driveway, since we lived next to each other, and he helped me out and started walking me to my door, but I stopped.

"Do you mind if I came over to your house? I kindof need to talk to Sam" i asked

"Um, sure" he said and he let me into his house. "Do you want something else to wear?" he asked me as he looked at my dress

"Yeah that would be great" i said and I waited for him to come back downstairs.

"This is the only stuff I have, sorry" he said as he threw me an oversized t-shirt and some sofee shorts.

I looked at him confused and he said "Jessica" and I understood where the shorts came from. I went into the bathroom and changed, and it looked like I wasnt wearing any shorts because the shirt was so long.

"Thanks for everything Seth" i said and kissed him on the cheek before I went up to Sams room.

Sam opened the door to his room before I could even knock. "Are you alright?" he asked me nervously

"not really, no" i replied and I explained everything to him.

"I never liked Josh anyways" Sam said, but it sounded like there was something hidden it what he had said

"Sam, I think you were right" I said, and he looked confused "About what you said yesterday" i cleared up

He grinned. "Im always right"