The girls

Kenai

21

I'm real...I don't sugar cot nothing...Im also smart I play to win...because I'm usually the youngest or smallest of my groups I use it to my best advantage.

if I fuck with you then I ride for you if I don't then I don't I'm not going beg no bitch ....my motto is death before dishonor..... and just because I'm only 4'10 don't matter I'm finna get this money.

Alicia

22

I'm really just a boss! I'm that chick that would be so nice to these girls and everyone will like me but I have a very short temper, will pop off when I need too and I will hit the lowest blows I can, and know how to play a game. I won't play that friendship mess because I never know what bitches could be plotting. I would be quick on my feet and make SURE that no one knows what I'm planning for them.

I back-down to no one. I take on any challenges and hardships thrown my way. I'm ready for it!

Caya

21

I can play a game trust and believe. I'll be your friend but when it comes down to the long run... Ain't no friends when there's $100,000 involved. I'm ready for it.

Tyonna

22

I'm basically a quite volcano. When it's my time I'll erupt. I'm lowkey but when you push the button, you'll see the destruction.

I'm bad because i keep it 100. im not the type to announce it to everyone and their mother cause i dont need to. if i dont like you shade will be thrown left and right. now fighting i never start it but i always finish it. the thing about me is i talk major trash but unlike others i can back it up.

Amani

23

I do not play with anybody if I think I got something smart to say or look at me the wrong way bitch your ass is dead meat. Be prepared to call whoever the hell you want because when I finish with you... You won't be able to walk so don't come on here talking shit then u won't get it.

Isis

20

I'm not fake or phony if im feeling some type of way ill pop the fuck off.

At the end of the day, I'm here to get this money. Fuck friends, make bandz is my motto.

Ja'Mila

20

I'm the baddest bad girl because I'm me I'm a boss bitch, I keep it 100, I'm trill and real cool, I don't play if you touch me yo ass might as well be dead and I go hard for my squad.

I'm in competition mode and I want to be that bitch that win that clout and do my money dance at the end in my fans face.

Sam

21

I'm not fake I speak my mind I'm a lil dirty minded but who isn't XD I don't go behind peoples back and talk shit I say it to their face. I'm strong and nobody can push me down. I'm not fake and I don't tolerate it. You're either in it to win it or you're just a waste of space. Don't get me wrong I'm also very nice, how you treat me is how I treat you. Plain and simple.

Loyalty is everything. I know how to play this game. I refuse to leave without that money.

Tea

20

I am vey strong and I would use the money for something very useful and to help others. I fight hard and I don't trust anybody so I would work on winning by myself. I love to have fun and I'm very confident.

I'm the baddest girl because I don't play with nobody. I don't trust anybody I don't know and if somebody step to me then I'm gonna step ten times harder.

I'm the type of person who doesn't trust strangers so when I play the game , I won't have such an alliance with too many girls , probably just one that I really trust. I don't like girls who just want the money for themselves or the ones who say the want it to help others just to lie so they can feel go for themselves. I'm a very kind person to everyone but if you disrespect me than that can all change and I will argue or get even with you until I feel I should be done. I'm nice but one of my pet peeves are fake people. Don't sit in my face and say you like me but then do some crazy mess behind my bad then you act like I'm not going to find out , I will find out and beat your ugly ass cause that's how I am.

Brookyln

22

Ion take no shit from no one. If you get out of line with me I can gladly help you get back in line by beating that ass. I'm a fighter and everyone knows it. When there's $100,000 on the line I'll fight ten times harder.

Gabriella

23

I'm a bad girl because I'm someone who knows what I want and will stop at nothing to get it. I'm not afraid to do and say what others dream about.

I feel that the best way for me to make it through this game is through loyalty and respect. I'm not the friend type of person when there's this much money involved. I'm all about the mula. We can be friends after. When we on the battle field--- the word "friend" now becomes threat and enemy. I'm strong so I'm going to use my strength to my best ability. They can put in 100% of the work but I'll do 120%. I'm always ahead.

See none...Hear none... Fear none... That's my motto.

Kayla

22

I keep it real. I'm nice caring but I dont play when it comes to my family and friends. Im loyal and fun and a party girl. Im small so everyone treats me all special but im really sneaky. Im the life of the party and I'm always knowing when to turn up. Im one of the sweetest people ever to people who dont know me.

I just want to get these girls out the house as good as I can then win this money and the title as Baddest girl.

Janelle

20

Imma have an alliance with as many people as I possibly can. I'll do whatever I can to win. I'm just here to compete for this money. No friends... Get these bandz is my motto.

Shelly

24

I'm in beast mode on this competition. I will let NOBODY get in my way of me grabbing that check at the battlefield.

Y'all ready for this or nah!!!!!