Preview

Bad Girls Club•All Star Battle

-------Preview--------

Bad Girls Club•All Star Battle

-----------------PREVIEW--------------------

Bad Girls All-Star Battle stars past "Bad Girls" under one roof competing for $100,000 and the title of "Baddest Bad Girl of All Time". The competition has the girls divided into two teams and they are put to the test every week in an endless array of physical and mental challenges. Each week, the ladies go head-to-head in an individual competition where the winner takes control over the team for a week and is immune from elimination, also called the "Captain's Challenge." There is also a team challenge, where the "Bad Girls" test their ability to work together. The losing team has to nominate two of their bad girls to go up for elimination, while the winning team receives immunity, and a night out at the club and when is time for elimination each bad girl of the winning team gets a chance to vote which bad girl up for nomination goes home.

??: I'm here to win only. Doing it for my family back home.

??: I know how to manipulate. I play my cards right and I'll be sure to win this money.

??: I'm leaving rich bitch.

??: I will throw EVERY SINGLE challenge for you.

??: Ain't no friends when it comes down to money.

??: They got the strongest bitches on their team. We got competition.

??: This is just so unfair. I tried my hardest. Mommy is so sorry baby.

??: Bye bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

??: I'll see you at the reunion bitch.

??: Y'all shouldn't still even be here. Y'all been riding her coattail since the start.

??: OWWWW my back. Ughhhhh!!!

??: I'm in beast mode. I'm ready for you bitches.

??: I just feel like a failure. I haven't win any challenge yet and I just feel like I'm letting my sisters down.

??: Ain't no fucking friends when there's a hundred thousand dollars on the line.