Field Report 4: Full of Valor as of kindness. Princely in Both

When someone goes to war, there's always the expectation of going off to something like a virtuous quest to let your country know what you mean for them and their ideals, the perfect test of loyalty. But how can you prove that loyalty when you want fight based on your country's "foundations"? There's so much to answer when it comes in being a soldier.

Zat and the rest of his team were stationed in a tent, inside of a base constructed during the Brinjan Onslaught. Located in Otkritia Bay, belonging to the Ramian people. They were getting ready to launch their offensive to the port city of Esfra. The occupation could mean a major blow to the naval power of Rami. But one can't be sure for the rest.

Inside in one of the tents, Zat was carefully cleaning his rifle, a Federman Bolt-Action Rifle with an attachable bayonet. The rifle of the greater army of the kingdom, it equals to no other and wielded by the most heroic and fierce of the land of Brinja, something that includes Zat himself.

He could clearly feel what Brinja needed for him, not just glory, but the pride of being the one that lead the people's way.

"Another day at work it seems, eh mates?" He asked.

"Well, that work is quite thrilling if you ask me." Nick replied back.

"Well, what can you expect when you want to reach the top from everyone else, to get all the glory you ever yearned and lastly, true sense of happiness for yourself? Simple and easy, just like that."

"If that's what you insist..."

Zat then tapped on Nick's shoulders, in a light yet fierce way.

"Oh, don't be such a downer Nicky, you'll see it at the end."

"At the end on the sight of a bullet or something? Be honest, I'm kinda lost." Liam snappily replied.

This made the rest of the team laugh sheepishly while Zat could only lower his head in embarrassment.

"We'll...see it later, OK?"

Then, just as the fun started to disappear.

"Attention! All soldiers gather up with Supreme General Riowa. Details for the next operation are coming up once we gather."

"Or maybe just now." Nick said.

They all soon picked their weapons and gear headed off the tent to reunite with Riowa who was near a river bank.

The soldiers all stood next to each other, waiting for the others to arrive until they all gathered at once. Riowa had a determined look on her face, perhaps believing how quick and swift this battle will become to the Brinjans.

"This is perhaps your luckiest bloody day, we're just about to give hell to one of the main shipyards of the Ramian Navy, and they can cause lots of ruckus to our troops if they coordinate their attacks well enough from here. If that keep on, then our progress in Rami will continue to stall much further. So, in order to cease their operations, we're about to initiate Operation: Sunken King. The taking of Esfra, one that will cause a huge blow to their morale. The plan goes the following: James Kid's forces will lead the strike from the east the same time we attack from here. But first, the Screaming Wolves and the 1st and 6th divisions will have to travel to the forests where a radar site is located and neutralize. They're capable of alerting the troops and mobilize most of their forces while they can. After that, our numerous divisions will split up and attack from both here, to the northwest side of the city. While they're at it, the Behemoth Air Fleet will come in to support our attack to encircle the city, which will eventually, according to our military experts, will reduce the Ramian's capability to fight up to 44%. Doing so will ensure a quicker advantage to the Brinjans in the offensive in Rami. Sounds good?!"