Field Report 1: Prepare, prepare the iron helm of war

July 15th, 14 D.P, 17:00 p.m

In the quietest countryside, there's only one type of person who has the spirit of those who are willing to do everything. A nation, a person, an ideal, anything that can be worth fighting for. The ideal Brinjan. The ideal Brinjan does not have doubt on anything. The ideal Brinjan does not back off from a fight. It never back offs from anything. It's always relied upon and always will until the time of retirement, or death.

Then there's a man, simply overlooking the beautiful landscape while carefully looking over the farm. He' shirtless and has a great muscle build, a brown brushed up hair, light-green eyes and a low beard. He was shirtless, with only his brown tux pants and black boots he was wearing.

His name is Zat Evans.

"Ah, where's my gracious Luce when I need her?" he mutters quietly.

Compared to him, his fiancée, Luce Buford is a busy lady. She serves in the Brinjan Air Blockade Fleet, one of the first in the world. Even with her deep love to him, she couldn't leave one of her most important jobs behind, even in holidays. Zat is quite the man to reach out for a quiet life outside of combat, totally so for a man who is the pride for the kingdom. But even so, his wife has so much to offer to the nation.

After holding the shovel for a while, Zat puts it down and walked back to his home, a neat white wooden house.

Inside, he goes to the living room, containing all sorts of stuff one can expect from a middle-class family. An old boxy TV, a cute green couch, a black phone on the table beside the couch, lots of lamps and last but not least, family portraits.

He sat down, thinking deeply of the occurrences as of his recent routine with a puffy look on his face while having an aching sensation in his chest. For years, he fought bravely for Brinja, victory after victory, he marked their reputation as one of the deadliest forces in the continent. They-at least in their perspective-truly deserved all the honor and respected that was gained in the previous great war. He even fell in love with Luce, whom he declared her as his future wife. But alas, her commitment delayed such union between the lovers and now most of the time, Zat lives alone in the farm. He often gets visits from his fellow teammates back in the war and recently made good bonds with a new batch of soldiers for his personal unit. Even so, he can't help but feel anything but emptiness as he continues lying down in the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking of a chance to regain his former glory and see his new wife one day.

Even for such glory, who knows if it's one that could satisfy him in a genuine way? He felt that it never truly does. Probably never did anyway.

Suddenly, the phone started to ring loudly, in which Zat proceeded to pick.

"Ahoy." he answers.

"Hello my great man, still can't rid of the thought of me when you're outside?" a familiar female voice says.

"Luce?"

"Yes, it's me, darling."

"Luce! My dearest lady, how much I yearned to hear your voice again for three months. All those days just wanting to hear you elegant sweetness once more."

Luce then laughs for a short bit.

"Ah Zat, you're still the charmer of charmers as most people know and always will."

"Indeed."

"Well, as you may know, this isn't just the talk of the lovely couple who hasn't seen each other for quite some time."

"You don't say! Come on Luce, what are you proposing me to do?"

"You know...the usual type of activity most lovely people do when they're outside. Doing anything affectionate on what they can and do."