Nightmares

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: @Sunnio1635

Your husband/wife was at war. He/she has been gone for three years already.

"Please write back (c/n).." you whispered, looking at the letter (c/n) wrote to you. You sat the letter down and got up.

You grabbed your phone, which was charging, and unplugged it. You went to your contacts and called your parent(s).

"Hello?" You heard your mom/dad. "Mom/dad..." you whimpered. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" She/he asked. You wiped a stray tear that leaked down your cheek. "He/she hasn't wrote in two weeks.. i.." you wanted to cry, but (c/n) told you to not cry for him/her. He/she promised to stay alive, just for you.

"He/she is fine. They still hadn't came up to you right?" Your mom/dad said. "No.. they still hadn't came around the house." You mumbled. "See, there's nothing wrong. (C/n) is fine, he/she is probably really busy." You smiled and wiped your tears away.

"You're right mom/dad. I'll talk to you later. Bye." You hung up once she/he said bye.

You sat down on your couch/sofa and turned on the TV. You watched (fave show), which made your worries disappear.

----

You heard a knock on your door. You yawned and stretched. You looked at your phone to see the time, which was at 12:34 at night.

"Who the hell could be knocking on the door this late?" You stood up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Just in case something happens. You thought. You looked through the peephole and gasped. You dropped the knife to the ground and quickly unlocked and opened the door.

You tackled the person into a hug. (C/n). He/she was back. "I miss you so so so so much!" You cried. He/she dropped his/her luggage and hugged you back. "I miss you too (y/n)." He/she kissed the top of your head. "Why didn't you write back?" You mumbled.

(C/n) pulled himself/herself back and smiled at you. "I was gonna surprise you, but," he/she frowned. "You look so worried. Were.. you crying?" You touched your cheeks and felt dried tears. "I was scared for you, asshole!" You punched (c/n) in the shoulder. He/she chuckled, rubbing his/her shoulder.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." (C/n) said, pulling you into a kiss. You smiled and kissed him/her back, wrapping your arms around his/her neck.

----

"Goodnight (c/n). I love you." You said, turning the light switch off. "I love you too (y/n)." (C/n) said, waiting for you to go to bed. You laid down and turned to (c/n). "Night." You pecked his/her lips. "Goodnight." He/she mumbled and wrapped his/her arm around you, hugging you.

-----

"(C/n)! Careful!" A soldier yelled at (c/n). (C/n) looked around and saw the enemies. They all held their guns towards him/her.

(C/n) was surrounded. He/she dropped his/her gun, and slowly put his/her arms up. "Go down!" They yelled. (C/n) dropped to his/her knees and cried softly.

"Don't kill me please." He/she said. The guy scoffed and said, "fire." The bombs and guns went off.

----

"NO!" (C/n) screamed and sat up. "(C/n)!?" You yelled and sat up with him/her.

(C/n) was panting, sweat rolling down his/her forehead. "Are you okay?" You asked your husband/wife. "Yeah... I am. Just a nightmare, no need to worry about it. Go back to sleep." (C/n) said, wiping his/her sweat with his/her arm. "You don't.. want to talk about it?" You asked, placing your hand on his/her thigh.