Request for @rhoksarsatar

rhoksarsatar

PLEASE READ MY AUTHORS NOT AT THE END!!

You were peacefully sleeping having the best dream of your life when Shawn walks in y'alls room. "Wakey wakes eggs in bakey it's your birthday Rhoksar I have the whole day planned for us it's going to be perfect."

Shawn lays down with you in bed his arm wrapped around your waist he kisses your forehead "I love you baby" you look up at him from the covers "I love you too."

You get up out of bed putting some shorts on "so what did you get me?" you ask straddling him, he rubs your thigh "why do you assume I got you something?"

"Because you get me something every year" "you got me I did get you something here" he hands you a little box. When you open it it's a ring "Shawn this is beautiful" "it's a promise ring, promise you that i'll always be there for you, promise you that you'll always have me, promise you that we are going to get married someday."

"Oh Shawn I love it thank you thank you so much." You hug him and kiss his cheek, "I have more come down stairs" you stood up and Shawn picked you up bridle style, taking you downstairs.

"You made me breakfast?" "Of course it's m baby girls birthday" you smile and take a seat at the table. You watch as he sets down a plate of bacon and eggs then brings your waffles over "looks delicious" you say "not as delicious as you" he winks and you go all red.

"You disgusting Shawn" you laugh which makes him laugh. "after you eat we can lay down on the couch and cuddle all day while we watch movies until we have to leave for a restaurant."

After eating Shawn had already picked out some of your favorite Peter Pan, The Kings Of Summer, The fault In Our Stars.

I legitimately just picked out my favorite movies i'm sorry i totally forget this was a request😂 just imagine your favorite movies

"Peter Pan first?" Shawn ask "duh" you sarcastically say. After watching every movie Shawn gets up and stretches "it's about that time" Shawn looks at his watch "no Shawn lay down I wanna cuddle more."

"Rhoksar we are going to be late I mean I would love to cuddle more but you know how hard it took to get the spot." "Fine" you whine getting up to walk upstairs and change.

your outfit is below

You walk down stairs and hear a gasp come from Shawns mouth not even looking up because your trying to make sure you don't fall down the stairs

You walk down stairs and hear a gasp come from Shawns mouth not even looking up because your trying to make sure you don't fall down the stairs. "Your beautiful" you blush "thank you baby your not to bad yourself" you say fixing his tie a little.

i'm not going to write about them getting in the car and driving there so just pretend they are there

Shawn gets out of the car and runs to your side and opens the door what a gentle man. "Shall we" he sticks his arm out "we shall" you grab his arm and begin walking to the front entrance.

"Name?" "Mendes for two" "right this way Mr.Mendes" you follow the waitress to your table. Your table is fit for two people it has one rose in the middle, with a wine bottle next to it.

"This is lovely Shawn thank you!" you grab his hand "anything for you Rhoksar" you smile making him smile. After you both finished eating you got up to leave "thank you so much Shawn" "your welcome baby I love you" "I love you too."

A/N: I know most people don't read this but if you are if i made a gif imagine book for river dale on this account would anyone read it?