• I'll protect you

Y/N POV.

Your in your room laying in bed scrolling through Instagram when Shawn barges through the door "get your lazy ass up" you both laugh. "It's nine and I'm tired" "so get up get dressed in takin you somewhere fun" "where" "I'm not telling you" "okay fine" you get up and go over to the closet.

You pull out a red/maroon romper with flower high heels
Picture above

You walked down stairs to see Shawn sitting on the couch he had on light brown khaki shorts I don't know if that's how you spell it but it is a type of shorts
And a t-shirt "ready" you nodded your head and he opened the front door, you walk to his car and he races in front of you and opens the car door "for my lady" you giggle and sit down. He runs over to the other side and hops in "so are you going to tell me where we are going?" "No you'll find out"

You and Shawn have been in the car for four hours "are we almost there" "yes" he pulls into fiesta Texas "oh my god I love this place" you check the time and it's around one "I also bought fast passes for us so we don't have to wait in line" you hugged him "thank you" "your welcome babe" he kissed you on the forehead and walked up. "What ride first" "the bat man"

Y'all  walk over to the bat man ride wow this is huge

And yes it actually looks like this and it's fun/scary

"It looks scary" "as long as your with me I'll protect you" he wrapped his arm around you and y'all got in the fast pass line. Since no one really buys fast passes y'all were the only one in the line. "Next" they strapped y'all in the with your feet dangling, you squeeze Shawn's hand and he squeezes back it starts going and your upside down and Shawn is facing upward, y'all stop so they can let more people on the ride.

It starts going faster and faster while y'all are flipping forward and backward you start screaming while Shawn's laughing at you. The ride finally stops and he's still laughing "stop laughing okay that was fucking scary" he starts laughing again, making you laugh. "What next?" He asks "how about the Ferris wheel" "okay"

Y'all get to the Farris wheel and they put you in a cart it goes around, and stops at the very top "wow look at the view" you say, then you hear a photo being taken Shawn posted a photo on Instagram and Twitter of you and the view

She thought the view was pretty but I thought she was prettier💖💜😌

"Aw I love you babe" "I love you too" he kisses you on the lips, both of y'alls  lips moving in sync. You pull away and smile, the Ferris wheel starts moving again and now it at the bottom.

"It's getting really late" just pretend they rode a lot more rides than just 2
"Yeah it is" y'all start walking to the car "thank you I've had the best day ever" "your welcome beautiful, anything for my baby" he kisses you on the lips again and head to the car.
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

So yeah just imagine going to fiesta Texas or six flags with Shawn😋 so anyways bye for now!!

I really suck at these captions😂 oh well bye👋🏻