Forgive and Forget

Welp I decided that I wanted to to a Dan fight imagine so here it is I hope you enjoy it.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" You say to Dan staring angerly at him. You can't even stand to look at his lying face. That day you came home from the store because there was no food at the flat , Phil was complaining so he sent you out to get a few things. You got a test from Phil saying that he was going somewhere so it was just Dan at the flat. You haven't been trusting Dan for the past month, he's been flirting with other girls even when your standing right there.you pull out your phone and text phil.

*Phil I don't trust Dan at the flat alone*

You put the phone back into your pocket only to hear it buzz three seconds later.

*y/n I'm sure he'll be fine, why don't you trust him?*

You text very fast and angry your fingers moving like lightning.

*BECAUSE PHIL REASONS*

You grab the last thing that was on your list and head up to check out, trying to go as fast as possible. You gather your items,pay and your out of there quickly.

*MAGICAL DRIVE HOME*

You get everything out of the back of your car walking up to your flat. But something seems wrong, when you pulled up there was a unfamiliar red and white car parked outside. New neighbors? You thought to yourself. But you were also a little worried that someone was with Dan. So ever so slowly you open the door quietly. Looking in you see a blonde rather thin looking girl sitting on the couch almost naked mind you making out with....YOUR BOYFRIEND!?

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

Dan quickly turns around to see your tear eyed red face staring at him.

"Y/n it's not what it looks like"

"OH REALLY!? THEN PLEASE DANIEL EXPLAIN!" Your screaming as loud as you can now seeing the terror and fear in Dan, as well as the girls eyes.

"...okay maybe it's what it looks like.." Dan says with pain in his voice

"I can't believe you" you spit out at him, tears stinging your eyes

You drop everything rip off the necklace he gave to you for valentines day a few months ago, you whip it at him with pure anger. You storm out of the door, you didn't say anything else to him, or the girl you just left.

You take out your phone, scroll through your contacts reaching Phil's number you call him. It rings about 3 times before he picks up.

"Hello?" He says sweetly

"Phil...I knew I couldn't trust him"

"How bad was it?"

"He was making out with a girl , they were both half naked on the couch almost swallowing eachother"

"1. That is a really horrific thing to picture, and 2. What did you do about it?"

"Nothing, I just walked out"

You knew you said a few things but..your didn't feel like reliving it.

"Alright, i will talk to him just take some time alone don't worry I will handle this...I hope"

"Okay thanks Phil your the best"

"Aww thanks, oh and y/n? Don't do anything dumb please I don't want my one of my best friends getting hurt"

"Don't worry I won't, bye"

"Bye"

You heard a click, well that was the end of that. You knew that Dan wasn't going to listen to Phil. He never even listened to you so why would he listen to him. It was starting to get dark in the London streets. You wish you would have grabbed your jumper before you left, but you didn't have time to even think, you were so filled with rage that you couldn't even hear yourself. Still wondering through the streets you here your phone buzz, you pull the phone out of your pocket. You read who it was, Dan....you just ignore the call, your phone finally silences but then goes off again a few minutes later. I'm never forgiving him.Ever.