ÇhÅpPįĖ 3

WILL be edited in the future because I can already tell it's going to suck

Here! have this...whatever this is 

.......................................................................................................

i'm sorry for giving you guys this piece of trash

•••———––-•-––———•••

>~Unfortunate~<

The morning sun rose, bathing the town in a warning light that didn't actually warm anyone up. It was a week before Christmas and the snow really piled up over last night.
The news and radios were buzzing with warnings to both pedestrians and drivers to be extra cautious if they go out but recommended against it for the safety of the town's people.
The twins didn't mind the extreme weather but once they heard that there's already been an accident, the younger seemed to tense a little. Not just because of the accident but also of the nightmare that is the school masquerade.
And it's today.

>~Dipper's POV~<

I groggily walked over to my wardrobe, stretching and rubbing the sleep away, which I didn't get much of-again-. I had another panic attack last night. Then when I finally calmed down and managed to fall asleep, a bat flew into the window scaring me awake. The sudden sound caused me to jump up and fall out of bed. I couldn't fall back asleep after that and subconsciously allowed my brain to think of today's...events.
Let's just say, I'm having second thoughts.

The others thought I stayed awake by choice, to tell the truth, it was my insomnia. Though, I wouldn't ever tell them. It would just mess things up in my life and I do NOT need that.

Finally, dressed in some black jeans, a grey shirt with P!ATD lyrics printed on, and a dark blue hoodie, I made my way down, slightly shaking. This is going to be a real challenge. I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. This thought spread through my  mind, my breathing uneven, hands shaking. I can't breathe. N-
"Mornin' DipDops. Your breakfast is ready." She bowed slightly. Her words have broken the wall that began to close up around me. When I didn't reply, she skipped over and booped my nose. "You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Then she laughed and snorted slightly in between. Oh, her laugh.
In the background, I could hear the sound of Stan screaming at the TV.
"And they say I'm a bad driver." He emphasized. Curious, I tried to listen more carefully. On the news, the reporter informed us of the dangerous roads we'll have to face if we go out.
"Just worried." Rubbing the back of my neck, I sat down and began on my delicious stack of pancakes. These pancakes make it all worthwhile.

After breakfast, Pacifica called to inform us she'll be waiting near Greasy's Diner for us. Was the weather really that bad that even the Pacifica Northwest walked? Walked

Soon after, we finished getting ready and headed out. The walk was mostly silent, just the crunching snow and the occasional grunt then giggle from Mabel as she kept slipping. Whilst she enjoyed that, I let my thoughts wonder. 

A loud honk and a scream from behind, snapped me out of my thought just in time for me to jump out of the way and into a pile of snow on the side of the road as a truck skidded past us, going way faster than it should've. Especially in this weather. A small group of jocks in the back laughing and drinking, being reckless and careless towards their surroundings. One of them punched a glass bottle as they turned the corner.