Talia's P.O.V (Hour later)

I felt like i was flying through the air. My hair was wounding itself up around my head into a bun and i felt a hand rub my back. "Come on Talia wake up." I heard someone say softly. I blinked my eyes open. "What happened?" I asked anyone who would answer. "Oh thank god Talia." I heard someone say in a relieved tone.I blinked my fuzzy eyes and let everything settle. "What happened?" I asked. "Alex and Sai found you past out on the ground." Derek's face came into view.

I thought back and paled. "I heard you and Laura before i had past out." I whispered. Laura smirked at me from across the room. Derek paled also. "You did." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes. "Get out." I told him. "but Talia..." I glared at him through tear filled eyes. "Get out and take Laura with you." I growled. Alex place his hand on my shoulder and shook his head at Derek. "you better go dude." He told him. Derek looked at me. "I bet you do get on with every other boy at town." HE growled at me and stalked out of the room. I closed my eyes and tears fell. "Why must everyone always leave me." I thought aloud. Alex rubbed my back. "I didnt leave you. Neither did Sai." He told me.

I closed my eyes and hugged Alex. "Thank you." I told him. "I dont know what i would do without you." I told him. Alex wrapped his arms around tightly. "You know we could never leave you. You cost to much to us." He whispered. Sai opened the door and walked in with a bowl of soup and crackers. "Come on lets get you full so we can leave here. When i came out of the kitchen those two idiots were kissing like there is no tomorrow." She said and handed me the plate. I shook my head. "I dont think i can eat." I told them. Alex looked at me. "I can make Sai force feed you." He threatened me. I raised a eye brow at him. He motioned to Sai who walked towards me with a grin and she sat down on my legs and grabbed the bowl out of my hands.

I laughed and opened my mouth when i was supposed to. Alex narrowed his eyes at me. "Bitch." He told me. I grinned. "Dont you know it." I said giggling. "Eat." Sai told me holding another spoon full of soup in front of my face. I opened my mouth but not quick enough for her. Sai pushed the spoon in my mouth and spilt half of it onto the bed. I looked down at the bed then at Sai. She tried to hide a giggled but it came through anyway. I soon joined her. Alex's soft laughter flowed through the giggling.