Talia's P.O.V

Talia's P.O.V

I blinked my tired eyes and yawned. I walked past the same tree again with the hole in the middle of the bark. "Why am i getting no where!" I cried. "I past this tree for the fourth time. How can i not get back to the Cabin." I said softly. "Why..." I sat down heavily on my knees and placed my head in my hands. I started crying. "Why can i get no where here. I should know these woods like they are on the back of my hand but i can not find the way back." I said into my hands.

I heard feet shuffling on the wet ground. "TALIA!" I heard someone call but when i tried to call back i couldnt. It felt like i was drowning. I clawed at my throat. "Hel...." I tried to call. But it was cut off. "TALIA!!" The voice was closer. "Derek she is gone. She is going to get lost. Let her get lost, She doesnt deserve you anyway." I heard a girls voice say. "Shut up Laura. I promised her parents that i would take care of her while i was on this trip. Even though they pushed her onto me i still have to take care of her." HE told Laura. Laura huffed. "What ever. She is probably dead already or becoming so cold she cant move." I closed my eyes tightly at the tears pricking at the back of my eye lids.

Derek sighed. They were a couple feet away from me. "Lets go. We can check the west side and let Alexander and Sai take this way." Laura told him. I looked over at them and saw that Laura was hanging on Dereks arm. Derek sighed in defeat. "I guess your right. She might answer to them and not me because of what i done." Laura rolled her eyes. "She is a stuck up bitch. I bet she didnt care about you in the first place. I bet she fucked every other boy at the school." Laura said. "Like you do?" He asked. Laura shrugged. "Yeah but that was before i met you though." Laura said sweetly.

I closed my eyes. I dont want to watch them any more. "How could you.." I thought to myself. I heard them start to walk away. I opened my eyes and let the tears flow down my cheeks. I curled up into a tight ball and stayed there. I blinked again my eyes becoming heavy. "Maybe if i do die here i could die while i am asleep." I thought closing my eyes and falling asleep.