10

#92 in SS! Let us all have a little get-mad-and-squeal moment!

~

"He-"

"How do you know my name?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Ofcourse it does! It's my name, we are talking about."

"Unless your name is Barack Obama, stop getting all worked up."

"No, but seriously, how?"

"While making out with Jason, your name slipped from his mouth."

"Why the fuck were you making out with him?!"

"It was just a harmless make out session, for just wanting to know about you."

"You could have manipulated me for getting information and not make-out with that piece of shit!"

"Relax dude! Why are you getting all hyper?!"

"Because you are so stupid!"

"Why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend! It's not like I cheated on you with him."

"But he did cheat on you!"

"So what?!"

"You cannot go after him!"

"I did not go after him and I never will! It was just a small make-out to get information out of him."

"I bet you must have had those small make-out sessions with more guys than you can count for getting information out of them!"

"How dare you!"

"Shit! I am so sorry, I didn't-"

"Leave it! You are such a fucker who doesn't know anything than getting inside a girl and maybe that's the reason why your ex left you hanging like a douché on the prom night two years back!"

"How did you-"

"No, don't! I was stupid enough to think that maybe you were not that bad and I could be civil to you, but looks like we have truths revealed here. I am glad that you think so highly of me."

"Lis-"

"No, you listen to me and listen good. You never call me again or else it will do no good to you! Am I understood?!"

"No-"

"Good, now kindly fuck off!"

~

 You never call me again or else it will do no good to you! Am I understood?!"    "No-"    "Good, now kindly fuck off!"    ~