4

"Sam!"

Elena's shrill voice made me jump wrenching my hands out from Elijah's waist band.
"Well shit." I say as I see her and the gang (Bonnie, Jeremy, Damon, Stefan, Tyler, and Caroline) all staring me down. And then all of the sudden Klaus shows up.
"Well love looks like we have a predicament." Klaus says looking at me with a smirk.
"Love?" Bonnie questions.
"You know this is stupid let's go." Jeremy scoffs trying to reach for me, only to have Klaus and Elijah pull me behind the two of them.
"I'm afraid he belongs to us." Elijah says his moral smile on his face.
"He's not an object!" Elena shouts as Elijah and Klaus chuckle.
"What, you think it's funny to mess with people?" Caroline growls.
"Now sweet Caroline, if I was messing with him he would stop me from doing this." Klaus smirked before speeding over to me and sinking his teeth into me. I heard gasps from my friends as I moaned as Klaus fed.
"What the hell?" Damon mumbled as Klaus pulled his teeth out looking to me with a wide smirk, my blood coating his teeth. I quickly fought the urge to kiss him in front of everyone.
"That doesn't prove anything." Jeremy says bitterly.
"Oh, well maybe Elijah will persuade your opinions." Klaus says as Elijah bites back into my collar bone and covers his lips in my blood.
"Do what you want to do darling." Elijah compels. Quickly I slam my lips to his as I practically feel the tension in the air.
"Y-You compelled him!" Elena screams her denial bleeding through.
"Elena..." Stefan trails off knowing other wise.
"Sam?" Elena questions as the others stare at me with different emotions.
"Sorry Elena," I whisper feeling Klaus trail his fingers up my neck wiping away the blood.
"See dear Sammy here belongs to us." Klaus smirks repeating himself.
"He isn't an object!" Bonnie shouts.
"I actually quite enjoy being an object." I say sarcastically raising my hand as Klaus smirks opening an arm to me.
"See Sammy here can leave anytime he wants," Klaus states.
"Except he doesn't want to." Elijah smiles as Elena looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"Sam?" Jeremy questions.
"Okay, listen Klaus, I don't know what your puppy power hybrid powers did to him, but stop it." Caroline growled not believing a word anyone just said.
"What is it going to take?" I groaned out.
"Let Stefan compel you," Elena said her lips quivering. I looked to Elijah who gave a short nod, and I then looked to Klaus who gave a hesitant nod.
I slowly walked up to the younger Salvatore as he looked into my eyes.
"Have Elijah or Klaus compelled you?" He asks.
"No." I respond.
"Are they forcing you to do this?"
"No."
"Do you want to be with them?"
"Absolutely."
Jeremy's jaw drops as a small gasp escapes Elena's lips.
"What the hell..." Damon mumbles looking over me.
"Is that all you want from us?" Klaus asks placing a hand on my shoulder as he takes a step closer to me.
None of them respond as I see tears in Elena's eyes, right before she runs away.