1

"You don't know?"
"What do you mean you don't know?" Elena questioned me. I tried my hardest to think back when suddenly a sharp pain hit my head making me cry out.
"Elena he's compelled." The stranger says walking over to her.
"Who the hell are you?" I ask as the pain dulls.
"Stefan Salvatore, that's Damon, and Alaric." Stefan says pointing over to the others.
"Well Alaric you are... wow." I breathe out looking him over.
"Sam!" Jeremy exclaims. As I roll my eyes.
"How old are you again?" Alaric questions arching an eyebrow as he subtly looks me over.
"Old enough." I smirk biting my lip as I see his breath hitch slightly.
"But sadly not eligible." Elena glares towards me. As I scoff.
"As if. But what's 'compelled' and why am I involved with it?" I question.
"Because a vampire compelled you and there also witches, wolves, and hybrids running around this town." Damon says.
"Damon!" Everyone shouts at him as he shrugs.
"What!"
"I need a drink, who's in?" I ask with a sigh walking back to the door.
"Let's go pretty boy." Damon says running up to me at a non-human speed as he pushes me out the door.

The grill holds a lot of people as most look towards me. Small town, they know everyone.
"So how old are you?" Damon asks.
"Nineteen."
"That's old enough?" Damon scoffs as we sit at the bar and he pours us both drinks without anyone seeing.
"No but 15 is." I say as he chokes.
"You lost it at fifteen?" He asks.
"Yeah, to... Tyler Lockwood, I think." I say downing my drink.
"Uh oh, Keeping up with the Mikaelson's at two o'clock." Damon says as I turn to see a man in a suit along with a shorter man with blue eyes.
"Damon, Sam, lovely to see you." The shorter one says.
"How do you know me?" I ask eyeing him suspiciously.
"Oh I'm sorry love, I'm Klaus." He smirks touching my shoulder.

Fire moves through my body,
the scorching pain of someone sinking their teeth into me taking over.
'Who are you?' I whisper.
'I'm Klaus.'

"Sam!" Damon shouts shaking me as I look up at Klaus.
"Yo- You-"
"Yes Sammy, I know what you did in England. I think Lijah here does too." Klaus says patting the man in the suit on the back as he grabs my shoulder again.

'Enough Niklaus, the boys going to drop soon.' A voice says as the man brings his face away from my neck.
'Oh Lijah' did you want a taste?' Klaus smirks dragging his lips over my neck as I shudder.
'No, heal the boy. Then we can all go for a drink.'

"The hell did you do to him?" Damon's voice brings me back to reality.
"Oh nothing." Klaus smirks as I look at him in confusion.
"What did you do?" I whisper. He smirks leaning in close to my head as I feel his hot breath on my neck.
"More like what did we do." He whispers as I shiver seeing him pull back with a smirk.
"Come on Niklaus, we all know he spent most of his time with me." Elijah smirks as Klaus fakes a sarcastic smile.
"That can be put up for debate, but no matter, see you soon Sammy."
"The hell did you do?"