Deadlines=I'm sorry

So, I want to start with saying I'm sorry, cause it's not fair that plenty of you have spent hours on characters that are yet to be played and brought to life. And right now I don't know if they will be.

I would like to start this but I am currently in sophomore year--the hardest year of my high school. I'm trying to keep up with everyone else at my school and I'm often up to two in the morning if not three or four finishing homework cause I'm slower than my peers. I don't mean to brag or ask for pity, but rather I'm trying to give you an explanation.

At the moment I can't admin or dedicate my time to Phantom, and it'd be unfair to you if I did, as it would undoubtfully die. If I get ahead in my studies, I'll start it, but I don't see that happening as if it now.

Sorry, again. I know I asked for your help to restart this, and like my past roleplays I am the reason you haven't been able to continue. However if you're looking for a good roleplay to enter, I know a few about to start that you may enjoy as well, if that helps at all.

And also, I don't plan to start any new roleplays till summer but my Junior and senior year gives me a lot of free time because we'll be on a college schedule sooooo I swear this won't happen again. And if by then you're still here, which I don't expect you to be and you have no obligation to be, then I swear I'll continue this.