Personnel Database

Full Name: Léon S. Nuit

Preffered Name: Léon

Age: 19

Gender Identity: male

Sexuality: Pans

Appearance

Léon stands 5'7 with an average stature, not frail nor chubby, no noodle arms, slight muscles

Léon stands 5'7 with an average stature, not frail nor chubby, no noodle arms, slight muscles. He's average, if not slightly stronger. His hair is a sort of dirty blonde, though he has a stripe of beach blonde and he doesn't care enough about it to do much with it  so it's usually either a bed head, wet, or just badly combed. His skin is sickly looking-not pale necessarily but it has a certain grey hue to it and bags hang from under his eyes, his lipped chapped. Not to mention he's slouched most of the time-though only slightly. He looks as if he just walked  out of a hospital. His eyes however are a bright amber color like leaves in the fall. The rest of him is just dull. Though I wouldn't be one to look in his eyes-he usually has this look like he really doesn't care or he's really pissed off. He wears a sort of retro outfit normally. It's usually a olive green aviator jacket with a cream shearling collar. It's kind of cropped-the type of cropped that's one size too big so it's still not the size of a normal jacket but still not cropped like it should be. It has a smilely pin in the front. And on the back is (are?) essentially his collection of patches, rather it's from a game or a movie or just a cool design. Then under it is usually a shirt with some quote from a movie on it, some jeans, combat boots. Then of course are the fingerless gloves and finally he has a cassette player attached to his belt and black sennheiser headphones to finish the look.

Personality: great so he may look half decent but by god is Léon an ass. He attitude can be described in one sentence: "The devil may care, but even if he did, I would tell him to piss off." You see, Léon has this rule-don't care. About anything. And if he does care, he's not going to show it. Most of the time with him his words are just surface level sarcasm and cynism. They mean nothing. And if something he says does mean something well good job because seeing a leprechaun would be more likely.

But he's antisocial, what do you expect? He doesn't like to get close to people. It never ends well when your job is to "take care" of the dead. So he tends to watch and not say anything  but this also means he gets to know people pretty well. That one thing over here and another over there, and suddenly blackmail galore. Again an ass.

But if you do become friends with him-which why would you do that in the first place? He may have a few redeeming qualities. He's loyal. And he's also quite rash-which should be a bad thing, right? Not really thinking about which fights to fight? Well he does care about friends though he'd hate to admit it. So if you get on their bad side, you've gotten on his. Congrats you've angered a sort of strong but not really guy. Also he'll attempt to be less of an ass-rather or not it works is debatable. And he does care but he just tries not to show it. Which he's quiet decent at to be honest. And friend or someone that he doesn't downright hate, he'll be willing to help. He want put it like that himself-more as a joke or some excuse "like time wise it makes for me to do this"

Going back to the rashness-he ha anger issues. If you push the right buttons he want be so "I don't care" anymore, but he's kind of good at pretending and walking away. Even if he holds a grudge. But mostly he'll try to pretend he doesn't care. It's a lie but well most things are lies.

To him at least most things are-he's a skeptic. He believes very little from most people unless he sees it himself. And we'll he's a class A liar, so he's learned to pick up on lies and that trusting people isn't always a good thing.

Just a slight thing as well, he is a bit of a nerd, it's not a main thing about his personality-he won't rant to you about a movie but he does like to watch them, and he likes the arcade as much as the next. Though he does have a slight obsession with conspiracies. They're interesting to say the very least, rather he believes them or not.

Likes: He likes old music, like the songs on his cassette tape. It features about any 80s song you could imagine except girls just want to have fun. His favorites though would have to be should I stay or should I go, beat it, stayin' alive, and there's a few more obviously like another brick in the wall. He likes to read some-he's not a total book nerd but he does like to read some I guess. And he can dance but you'll never see that. He's also a fan of stand up comedy-Louis C.K. Is his favorite. And he's the type of person who will spend hours on Wikipedia holes or playing games on retro game consoles like the Nintendo 64 or going to the arcade. He also has a 3ds to play new games but what can I say he's just really into retro stuff. And movies that have to do with Spielberg. Chess and a few nerdy things, like comics. Oh and conspiracies theories.

Dislikes: Wow a lot of things-like a lot of things. Children, most people, microwaveable food-hot dogs especially. Coffee with cream. Spring. Pollen. Getting up and doing something.

Strengths: um he's kind of strong, and kind of smart-he has a good memory and he knows how to use it against others,he may act dumb but despite that-maybe it's the wiki rabitholes or a good high school-he does know quite a lot. He's not a genius, sure, but he knows how to strategize some.

Weaknesses (3+ physical and mental): so let's start with mental-he's antisocial, when he does talk he's a twat, he tries to keep his own feelings hidden and he's rash and he doesn't trust people that easily-he's a skeptic. As for physical-he has a bit of asthma, he's constantly getting sick and insomnia is a thing. Oh and he has a serious allergy to peanuts.

Background: so um his background is pretty average. His mom was widowed and he also lived with his sibling and went to Peters public high. Other than that I can't say much, just because it has major spoilers for the plot I've got. Sorry!

Abilities, in any: He's a vessel so he doesn't have any abilities per say. But his body is able to be possessed so yeah.

Theme song: Should I stay or should I go and stayin' alive

Other: even though his name is french he can't speak French.
He partly works at run down hotel as well or maybe volunteers? He seems to really like that place. And he has an old postcard in his pocket that means a lot to him. Don't ask about it. It's a touchy subject.

Role: he's a vessel and he already works for the PPA mainly for exposition reasons

May add something I forgot later-I forget stuff a lot. Yeah.