"Listen to me"

Prince gumball's Pov-

I stared wide eyed at Marshall as he kept glaring at Flame Prince.

"What?" Fp hissed.

Marshall floated off the wall and gracefully stepped onto the wooden planks of the bridge, he walked up to Fp with his eyes slited.

"You kissed Prince Gumball"

His voice was low and almost a growl.

"And?" Fp smirked at Marshall.

As i watched the seen in front of me, my eyes drifted towards Marshall's chest which under the moon light i could now see it was staind with blood. They drifted back up to his eyes which were the unusal red.

Marshall gripped Fp by the front of his shirt and let his legs dangle in the air.

My eyes widened as i ran over and tugged on his arms. "Marshall stop!"

"You don't touch what's mine!" He screamed in Fp's face.

Slowly he slid one hand around Flame prince's neck then the other hand followed. Fp kicked his legs wildly and his skin began to go a tint of blue. 

"Stop! Your killing him!"

Marshall growled at me and slapped me across the face. I stumbled backwards and fell.

I sucked in the tears that wanted to fall and got back up, running over to where Marshall was slowly killing one of my friends.

I yanked Fp away from his pale hands and Marshall looked at me bewildered.I placed each of my hands on his cheeks and forced him to focus his attention to me.

"Marshall!"

Marshall slowly glared me in the eyes as his sharp nails dug into my wrists. I bit my bottom lip from the sharp pain and felt the tears falling down my cheeks along with the drops of blood from my now open wound. 

"I'm sorry Marsh! I didn't mean it.. I missed you, i was lonely. I'm sorry" I rested my cheek on his cold fingers and felt his grip loosening.

He fell to his knees trembling. I repeated his action and stared at him still holding onto his hands selfishly making sure he wouldn't leave me.

His eyes were back to there normal light red as he stared at me in shock.

"I'm so sorry Gumball.." He placed one of his hands on my now tender cheek.

"I didn't mean it.." He whispered. Tears began to well up in his eyes.

I just nodded frantically "I know, it's okay"

"It's not!" 

He bit his lips and avoided from staring me in the eyes.

"Marsh?"

"Gumball i have to go.."

He tried to stand up but i gripped his wrist tighter.

"Please don't leave me.." At this point i was begging, i didn't care. I wanted him to come back with me, i wanted to fall asleep with him. I wanted to kiss him, i felt tears welling up again.

"Stop Gumball, i can't see you again"

He pryed my hand away from his wrist and kept walking.

"Marshall!" I ran after him, that was all i could do. I felt useless.

He ignored me and was about to float away when i caught his wrist again. "Please..I love you!"

He looked back at me and floated back to the ground. He wrapped his arms around me and i tightly did the same.

I didn't want him to leave me again, i was desperate for his love, and it scared me.

"I love you too and that's why i need to leave"

I pulled back and looked at him, i was about to object when he kissed me softly.

"I love you"

I felt his fingers find my pressure point, i tried to move when he squeezed roughly.

My eyes shut and i fell unconsious.

------

New Cover Yay! cx