"Who are you"

Fiona-

I felt guilty for what i had said to Gumball. I let my own feelings get the best of me. Fp had stopped by and gave me a update on how Gumball was doing.

When i heard that Marshall was avoiding him i felt my blood boil. He was lucky to have Gumball by his side.

I think the vampire king needs a visit..

Cake had plans so i ended up walking which didn't bother me in the least. I had time to gather my thoughts together, what i planned to say to that jerks face.

The sun had set about an hour ago by the time i made it to the dreary mansion. I threw the heavy doors open, revealing vampires sipping blood out of wine glasses. They stopped chatting as hungry eyes fell on me.

I glared at all of them as i walked into the large room. The vampires whispered to themselves as i began walking up the grand staircase.

A blonde girl walked up to me, she gave me a small bow. "How may i help you Fiona the human?"

I smiled at the maid "I'm looking for Marshall"

She gripped onto the silver plate she held tightly and looked down.

"What's wrong?"

She glanced around seeing if the hallway was empty before she spoke.

"Marshall's..changed."

I walked closer to hear as the new information spiked my interest.

"How so?" I raised a eyebrow.

"See for yourself" She sadly ushered me to follow her.

We walked down the long hallway until we made it to a large red door. She knocked softly and i heard loud bangs coming from inside.

"Who the hell is it?!"

The maid winced slightly "Fiona the Human is here to greet you sir"

The door slammed open and  i let a small gasp escape my lips. "Marshall?"

He grimanced at me. His hair was longer than the last time i saw him. His chin was covered in blood as he gripped onto the door. His eyes were beaming red.

"What do you want?"

I slowly looked behind him and my eyes widened as i stumbled back. Dead bodies were sprawled out across his room. He grinned while opening the door wider "Look at there beautiful corpses Fi"

He began to laugh and i shook my head trying not be sick. What's going on?!

"What about Gumball?!" I shrieked.

The maid coward back as he lowered his eyelids at me, the temperature felt like it lowered and i slowly backed away.

"What about him?" He spat.

"I...thought..Y-You two.."

He gripped at his hair violently as he clawed at the wall, ripping the red wallpaper. Out of instinct i walked closer to him, to help.

"Leave!" He screamed.

I flinched and backed away, i thought i saw tears falling out of his eyes but than his sinister laugh covered whatever sane part of Marshall i saw.

He slowly stumbled back into his bloody mess of a room than he slammed the door. The maid silently sobbed at the top of the stair well.

"Where's my Marsh?" I whispered. Still stunned about what happened, i fell to my knees trying to process what i just witnessed.

What's happened to Marshall?