Chapter 53 - No sign of him

It has been a week. I can't believe how fast time flies. But , there was still no sign of Jack or the guardians. I started to worry. "Anna ," I whispered. She was standing right next to me. We were on our way for lunch.

   "Yes?" she asks as she pushes the door open.

   "I'm starting to worry about Jack." I confessed. "I haven't heard about him for a week now."

   "He will come," she assures me. "Don't lose hope."

   I smile. "Yeah , you're right."

   "I always am." she jokes. We both laughed.

     I took a seat next to Anna. The waiters came in serving us food. I took my fork and slowly ate. I couldn't stop thinking of Jack. He needs help. He needs...troll help. But , how can I contact them? Wait! My snowflake! I bet Jack still have it with him. After lunch , I need to contact them immediantly.

   It was after lunch. I ran into my room. 

   "Elsa! Where are going?" Anna asks.

   I took deep breathes. "Anna , I need to contact the guardians. I think Grand Pabbie might be able to help. He helped me before , and now , maybe he can help Jack."

   Anna smiles. "You're right! Go , go and contact them."

  I nod and gave her a hug. "I will." I disappeared into my room and started to create a snowball , just like the last time. There was a light slowly forming. "Jack? North? Anyone? Please answer!"

(OMG!!! 102 votes?! sequeals! Thanks for making my dream come true! ^^)