Chapter 5 - Move

"Dinner time." Anna tells. All of us , including Jack , headed to the dining room. All these years , I used to eat alone. Now , there's Anna , Kristoff and now , Jack. I'm getting used to that feeling. Like I said , I'm used to eating alone.

   "Jack , you can sit next to Kristoff." I said. Kristoff sits on my left hand side. Anna sits on my right. Although I don't understand why Anna won't sit next to Kristoff. Maybe she wanted to face Kristoff instead of sitting next to him. That could be it. "Enjoy your meals." Trays came rushing and was gently placed on the tables. Everyone started eating.

   "So , Jack is it?" Anna asks as she took a bite of her food.

   Jack nods. "Yes , Jack Frost."

   "That's a really nice name." Anna complimented.

   "Jack ," I called. 

   He turns to me and flash a cute smile. ''Yes Elsa?"

   "I've read something about the guardians. They can only be seen to children who believe in them. But how can we be able to see you?" I ask.

   "Last year we have been rewarded with a new power. We can be seen by everyone and not only the children who believe in us." he explained. "The man in the moon has given us this advantage."

   "So that explains why I could see you ," I shared. "Yeah I know that I've lost interest and stuff but I was surprise when I saw you. Even if I forgot you..." There was silence. No one spoke for a full minute. No sound , except for people munching on their food. Nothing else but that.

   Dinner was done. Everyone exited the dining room. I must have made things awkward , very awkward. 

   ''Hey Anna!" Kristoff called. 

   "What is it Kristoff." Anna asks with a cute bright smile.

   "I'm gonna check on Sven but I'll see you later." Kristoff told. Anna nods. Kristoff runs down the hallway , wanting to check on him.

   "I'll be going into my room." Anna tells me. "Good night Elsa."

   I smiled. "Good night." Anna enters her room . Which sort of leaves me with Jack. "H-hi." I greeted.

   "Hey ," he greets back. No other words was spoken. Just that. "So ," he finally says.

   "So ," I imitate. 

   "You look beautiful." he compliments.

   I blush. "T-thanks."

   He pulls me close. I blush even more. "J-Jack..." I whispered.

   "Shh." he shush me. "Let's savour this moment."

   I wasn't used to this feeling. It was all so new. So ... different. "Jack , please , I-I'm not used to these types of feelings."

   "Then , I'll teach you how to control it." he smiles.

   "M-maybe tomorrow?" I ask.

   He lightly laughs. "Sure."