~ Rose The Sister~

(So Hey I am posting pic of rose when I after this weekend. Guys am miss you please keep voting and commenting this tory means so much to mean and I would love it was at least in the top 200 right know this story is the Vampire #524.  Here is Rose ^^)

~ ROSE POV AKA Nathan Little Sister ~

Today was a bright and chilly day. I had decided that I would take the long way home and take the route through the forest. My parent or big brother never really mind if I went through here where we lived there was nothing bad happening.bt I guess I was deeply mistaken when I came across low life vampires.

I was just walking when I heard the crunching of leaf I swiftly turn and came face to face with vampires. I could see the thirst in their eye they were animals and I was there prey... Never had this happened to me.

“Hey want to come play with us Doll?” one of the vampires said he had red stain eyes the color of blood he was shirtless showing of a flawless body. He was tone in the entire right place and he was absolutely breath taking but he was a low life. I was scared I knew very well that this vampire just wanted my blood and after that they might even go to the extreme and rape me!

“No am just going home” I said I could tell they sense my fear. At the time I started to run with all my might but I as foolish because I was wearing high heels and I feel on the ground. Then the vampires surrounded me and snicker I knew this was the end of me! I was done for it I was going to probably never see big brother or my parents I cry. Then one of them launch on top of me and started to rip my clothing off I scream in the fear that this would be the last sight I would witness.

Out of nowhere if I correctly reckon a vampire on a black beastly horse appeared in second he had ripe and shred all the vampires that try to rapped me and use me for their own sickening pleasures.

“Get up” the vampire said. When he talked he made my skin stand up alert. I didn’t know what to do so I rush to his feet and kiss them to show my gratitude.

“Thank you so much for saving me! I owe you my life thank you” I told him as tear streamed down my cheeks. He menacing smile and in second he had me standing up he titled my chin up ward. After that his eyes seem to change color and I was forever in his spell.

I only had a few memories all that I know was that I was his and that whatever he told me I would do. He told me too keep away from my family and I obey I couldn’t say no my body was in the spell forever. I was his and he was my Prince I pleased him as much as he wanted. All because i fell in love but it wasn’t true love I was in a unbreakable spell and because of him having me my body was becoming weak until I finally……….

TO BE Continue

(Okay so there is more to this but I won’t say anymore ha-ha XD I want to keep you guys guessing. Well that it I will post next week Please Vote Guys ^^ It gives me Strength to actually keep written. Oh well Have a nice weekend I love my fannies;  0  XD XOXOXO  

Vote comment fan read if you think is worth it….. * Blushy* Pleaseeeeeeeee ^^

~EVENELY ~