Mystery Girl 7 <Just When I Thought The Guilt Was Gone>

Chapter 7

#Just When I Thought The Guilt Was Gone#

Skylar's P.O.V

Its been week I had to go to school all alone cause my brother was still recovering.

I began walking to my bus stop but seen no one. I sighed realizing it was Spring Break! Wow! I had to much on my mind I kept calling Jai but he wouldnt answer. I finally gave up and decided to walk home, on my way home I seen Ariana she just had cuts on her face and a broken arm while my brother had two broken arms a broken leg and a huge knot on his forehead! I walked up too her "Stay the fuck AWAY from my brother slut!" I said  walking away pissed off seeing she wasn't damaged as much as my brother was I continued walking home then ran into Beau!

"Hey Sky!" Beau said "Hey Beau have you seen Jai?" I asked "Yeah he's doing a TwinTalk video with Luke!" Beau said I nodded "Okay thanks" I said then walked home finally getting there I went into my brothers room he looked at me "Hey" he said groaning I can only imagine his pain. "Hi" I said "I wonder if this was how mom felt" he said I seen a tear escape his eye one escaped mine too "I think she felt worst!" I said "See Sky it wasn't you're fault that happened too mom, If you still think its you're fault you might a wells take the blam for my car accident too." He said "I'm sorry if I was being a jerk yesterday. You were right about Ariana I found the grades and all the crap you and you're boyfriend was doing to protect me." he added "Yeah I'm sorry too" I said "For what you were just trying to protect me but I wouldn't let you." he said "For not appreciating you for being here for me at times."I said he smiled "You're welcome baby sister" he said "Thanks big brother" I said and walked out of the room.

I went into my room started packing up my room. I then got a text.

(Message Time)

Jai:

I made a video sorry I didnt get bavk to your call love.

Me:

It's okay wanna come over and help me pack up my room?

Jai:

Your moving???? O.o ):

Me:

No switching rooms with my dad.I think he deserves the master bedroom he works so hard for me and my brother.

Jai:

Ohh I thought you were gonna leave!

Me:

Nope so you coming? (:

Jai:

Yep! On my way!

Me:

Okay...

(End Of Messaging)

I set my phone down and continued packing. I moved boxes to my dads room and stuff from his room too my old room. The door bell then rung I ran down stairs to get it and I opened the door too see Jai. "Hey!" I said "Hey" he said then kissed my cheek I smiled and we then went up to my room and began doing what he came here to help me do.

We played music and started cleaning we laughed sang along with the song packed and moved stuff from my room to my dads and my dads stuff too my room and as soon as I notice we were done all we had left was a box of I dont remeber what in my closet that I couldn't reach so Jai jumped up and got it. It tipped over and fell a whole bunch of pictures came out I picked them up and seen my mom holding me and then another one of Alonzo holding me all these pictures were me when I was a baby or younger before I started cutting. "You look adorable" Jai said making me laugh "With youre cute adorable puffy cheeks" He said then looked at me our eyes met I smiled and so did he I then went in for a kiss and he kissed back.

My phone then buzzed I grabbed it to read a text from my dad. I read as tears escaped my eyes pouring and pouring the text said "Today was mine and you're mothers anniversary but YOU! YOU you're dumb ass cutting self you killed you're own mother I wish it was you instead!" Jai looked at my phone reading the text he held me "It's not you're fault babe" he said repeatedly saying in my ear.

I broke out of his hug and smashed a picture fram grabbing a piece of glass slicing my forearm again and again Jai got up and grabbed the piece of glass from my hand he grabbed my forearm and grabbed a T-shirt and tied my forearm in it "Sky why lets go to the hospital!" he said tears rushing down his face and ran down stairs with me out the door he called 911 and speeded too the hospital he began too rain I then had flash backs to the day I killed my mom she was speeding that day "St-t-tt-oppp sp-pp-eee-dddin---ng" I kept studdering I felt no emotion I felt like every part of me was shutting down. I looked at Jai he was just trying so hard to get too the hospital so fast I felt a little light headed the pain from my forearm slowly went away my vision was blurry.

My eyes shut.

2 Days Later...

"What you here for?" some girl that look like she hasn't slept in ages said I just got up from were I was sitting and went back to my room. I sat on the bed in the room that was in the place where crazy people are supposed to be. I'd get calls from Jai everyday when I wake up before I go to bed he even sends me letters telling me he can't wait till I get home. My dad said it was a mistake he was drunk and didn't mean any of it my brother now likes Jai because he took me straight to the hospital I guess. "Skylar you got a letter from Lorenzo Alenzo...?" She said "Alonzo" I said correcting her and grabbed the letter she placed on the end of my bed. I read the letter.

(Letter Time)

Dear Baby Sister

        Hey, I miss you and no Im not writing this Alondra is she is visiting for Spring Break! (: The good thing is that you only stay there for 3 months and not for your life or ages but take care sis I love you a lot! Yeah it's short but just know you're always on my mind because I miss you!

Love,

Alonzo.  p.s you mean a lot too me!

(End Of Letter)

I feel stupid for doing this to myself after I promised Jai. Why did I do this why?