Part 4: Rage

"The feeling of rage and evil is filling; overflowing!" The demonic woman-voice yelled through the doorway.

"Oh my God, is that..."

"Lucille, yes." Cast finished Prediction's sentence.

The house started to shake, the mist started to swirl around the house, the ground started to heat up.

"This is so bad, how do we fight her without killing her?" Prediction asked standing in a fighting stance.

"Try your best to not do fatal blows. Knocking her out may do it." Forecast said while thinking of ways not to kill her.

"I told you your soul will be mine! I will devour you and rule this city." A 6- foot medium- bulked up demon said breaking through the door in front of the hero's view of Lucille.

The demon had two horns and black armor that covered the torso. His feet were covered at the top with black armor and small spikes.

"I really love killing demons. I'll take the demon, you save your woman." Prediction leapt at the demon.

"Wait!" Forecast yelled.

Before Forecast could stop her the demon grabbed Prediction's neck midair.

"Gah! Let me go!" She struggled out.

The demon squeezed and squeezed.

"Is this all you have to offer me?" the demon asked about to snap Kiya's neck.

"The only thing I'm offering is your heart in my hand!" Cast yells as the demon is choking Kiya.

"You talk like that while I hold her life in my hands?" The demon laughs.

"We'll see if you can talk fried!" Cast shoots a lightning bolt straight at the demon's face.

The demon catches it with his unoccupied left hand, then he starts to struggle as he realizes it's not going to deflect away.

"Now!" Cast yells.

Prediction opens her electrified eyes and throws off her helmet. She begins to make him vibrate, the lightning bolt catches him off guard and shocks, not effecting Kiya.

"I should probably let you know now, she's actually going to kill you," Cast said laughing through his mask.

Kiya smiles at the demon and grabs the demon's hand crushing it.

"You're more of a demon than I'll ever be." The demon roared out.

"Wrong, I can never be as ugly as you!" She yells as she then twirls and throws the demon through the side of the house.

"Kill him!" The demon commands Lucille.

Lucille flies to Cast wanting to kill him. As Cast dodges Lucille's attacks over and over he noticed how red her skin had become, how sharp her nails had gotten, how white her hair had turned. He felt so angry at how he'd let this happen. The heartbreak made him feel anger and loss, but he knew what he had to do. Forecast grabbed Lucille's right hand, punched her in her chest causing her to buckle, and then punched her in the chin knocking her to the ground.

"Give me more rage!" She screamed as she got back up with even more aura surrounding her.

She was getting faster, deadlier. Cast kept punching her over and over in the face, her stomach, and her ribs. She kept pushing, getting faster and faster. She finally got the upper hand, scratching at Forecast's mask and armored chest plate, punching him over and over in the head knocking him to the ground hard. She pounced on top of him, pinning him.