Part 3: Focus

"She can't be that demon!" Cast yelled standing up and punching a nearby wall.

"Calm down, I didn't say she was. Something is blocking me from seeing, it's like something is targeting her." Kiya said holding her head from the strain her head went through.

"We have to go get her now!" Forecast said, running into a nearby room to put on his suit.

"We can't just run in blind! We don't even know what's doing this!" Kiya yelled trying to get through to him.

"It's a demon, we kill demons! That's all I need!" Cast yelled from the room next door.

"What if this isn't just a demon. What if this is a trap?" Kiya yelled.

"We'll handle it. Use your gift, what do you see?" Cast asked walking out of the room with his suit on.

"I see fragments, something is really fighting back." She strains harder. "I see red smoke, a two-horned red demon, a collapsing building, but I don't see Lucille." Kiya released her power before it was too much.

"Try not to fry your inhibitor, you won't be able to control all of your power," Forecast said, making sure her mask was still functioning.

"Stop treating me like a baby." She says as she pushes Cast's hands away from her helmet. "I still don't think it's such a good idea to go there."

"We have to, Kiya." He says with a stern voice.

"What do I know? I'm just a 17-year-old kid to you." She said under her breath while closing out of her research.

Forecast and Prediction got into the SUV and exited through the secret entrance.

"What was your recon mission?" Forecast asked speeding to the city.

"I know I can see events happen, but to experience something is a different thing you know," Kiya said smiling.

"What did you do?" Forecast asked sounding like a parent.

"Well, there's a club where some of the glows hang out so I went to check it out." She said, nervously smiling.

"Why didn't you tell me there was a nest of them and that you were going?" Forecast clutched the steering wheel tighter.

"Because you need a love life, you kind of seem lonely sometimes. I was going to tell you after your date." Kiya said looking out of the window, into the dark, well-lit city. "We can go after we help Lucille, I know where to find it."

"Let's hope helping her is as simple as taking her someplace safe." Forecast added, pushing the gas down even more.

"Is this her house?" Kiya asked, looking through the windshield slightly scared.

Lucille's white, two-story house was eclipsed by a red light that beamed and burned the grass. The door positioned on the left side of the house, which looked frail and chipped from top to bottom. Surrounding the house was a thick red mist that enhanced the red tint in the light.

"This looks like the devil's vacation home," Kiya said looking over at Cast who just stared back. "Too soon?"

Forecast parked the car two houses down. Since each house was about 50 feet apart that gave enough distance without the car being destroyed. They both ran to position themselves in front of the house.

"Do you hear that banging?" Forecast asked prediction.

Boom! Boom!

"Definitely hear it now," She said as both of them got into battle poses.