Turning.

/Claude's pov./

After I put away the tray I walked back to her room. I walked inside to see her curled up on the pillows about to fall asleep her eyes barely open. I walk over and pick her up she wiggled a bit but curled up to me for warmth purring a bit. I walk outside the door with her in my grasp and head downstairs I go to Hannah. "Hannah take her and watch her while I work." I say she nods and gently picks her up out of my arms Hannah pets her head earning some purs from the feline I walk away to tend to my master for today.

/Skyler's pov./

I was laying on the pillows about to fall asleep when I feel someone pick me up I wiggle a bit in their grasp but soon move towards the warmth purring at the feeling. We start moving till I faintly hear talking since I'm still half out of it. "Hannah take her and watch her while I work." I believe Claude says I then feel someone else taking me I suppose that it would be 'Hannah'. She pets my head making me pur I then hear footsteps. I try to open my eyes but only half open one as we start walking I tilt my head up a bit to see a lavender haired woman with a bandaged eye carrying me. I pur and rub my head against her she looks down at me and pets me again I pur again. She walks into what seems to be the library I start waking up a bit more as she sits me down on a chair. "So your what Claude went to get." She says I mew. "Your pretty cute." She says petting my ear I pur. I then hear someone I jump up and run out the door I run and jump on a purple hair man's head he looks up at me as I jump to another then another before finally getting caught by the last one. "Why is there a cat here?" The man asks the others shrug. "Here I'll take her." Hannah says taking me from the man. "Why is she here?" He asks. "Claude got her from the Phantomhive manor." She answers. "Oh so we will be hearing from Michaelis soon." The middle one says. "I suppose so." Hannah says.

/timeskip/

After awhile of hanging with Hannah in the library Claude comes in. "I will take her back now." He says Hannah nods and hands me to him he takes me into his grasp I curl up to him as he walks upstairs to the room I woke up in he walks inside and sits me on the bed I meow at him he looks at me. "I'll be back soon milady." He says I mew and look around the room I curl up and start to fall asleep.

/timeskip/

I wake up and feel cold I curl up and shiver. "Are you awake lady Skyler?" I hear Claude asks I yawn and open my eyes to see him standing by the bed. "His highness will want to see you." He says. "Umm okay." I say he stands there for a bit. "You might need to get dressed first lady Skyler." He says I tilt my head and look down to see I'm human and naked I blush and pull the covers over me. "Umm y-yes that m-might be s-smart." I stutter in embassment he nods and goes to a drawer and pulls out a small blue dress he also got out underwear making me blush more. "Here milady." He says laying it next to me I stare at him. "Could you maybe... umm." I say he nods and turns away I get out from under the cover and stand I quickly slip on the dress and underwear before looking to him. "Ummm your good now C-Claude." I stutter he turns and looks at me I get a chill and shiver slightly. "Cold still?" He asks. "Yes." I say he goes to the woredrobe and gets a long grey sweater coat and comes to me I turn as he starts putting it on me. "T-Thank you Claude." I say. "Your welcome milady." He says he goes to the bedside table picking up a pink ponyholder he then walks back to me. "Turn." He says I do as told he then gathers my long grey hair and pulls in back into and ponytail tieing it up. "There I will go get his highness he will want to see you." He says I nod as he leaves I sigh and sit on the bed. So embarrassing. I think as I play with my thumbs my tail swaying next to me I just stare at my hands the only thing in my mind is. When will dad come and take me home?

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! Another chapter down I hope you enjoyed this. Make sure to comment what you think of the book so far. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~