Discovered.

/Sebastian's pov./

I was preparing for dinner doing what I would normally do but I guess I was a bit distracted because I would go check on Skyler from time to time. After I finished setting the table I head back to my room just as I was about to open it. "Sebastian." I turn to see young master staring at me. "Yes, my lord?" I ask. "What's in your room?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What's in your room that's distracting you from your work?" He asks. "Oh nothing really." I say he gives me a suspicious look. "Then let me in your room." He says I look at the door and a small sigh escapes my lips I open the door he walks in and sees Skyler hanging upside down off the side of my bed. "Where did that come from?" He asks. "I found her outside our door today and brought her in." I explain. "And why didn't you tell me of this?" He asks. "It never came up." I say. "What is it anyway?" He asks. "She's a neko, part human and part cat." I explain. "Oh now I see." He says looking at me he stiffens and looks down my gaze following his to see Skyler looking up at him holding onto his shirt sleeve he looks at her for awhile before she giggles and hugs his arm. "Sebastian what is it doing?" He asks pulling his arm up making her hang from his arm giggling. "I think that means she likes you my lord." I answer she purs and rubs her head against his arm. "I am allergic to cats. Why am I not to it?" He asks. "It might be because she is part human." I explain he nods and shakes his arm slightly only reviving more giggles out of Skyler. "Sebastian, get it off me." He demands. "Yes, my lord." I say I walk to them and grab her she purs as I pick her up rubbing her head on my neck her tail swaying gently. "She seems to have taken a liking to you." The young master states I simply nod. "Is it alright if she stays?" I ask he stares at her and I for a bit before saying. "Only if it doesn't affect your work and you keep it out of trouble." "Yes, my lord." I say smiling I stroke her hair earning more purs which even for a demon like me is really cute. "Sebastian get back to work." Young master demands. "Yes, my lord." I say he walks out of my room leaving Skyler and I. "Well, that went better then expected." I say scratching her ear she leans on my hand. "Why don't you come with me so I can watch you." I say her eyes light up she nods her tail wagging I smile and carry her out and to the kitchen. I sit her on the counter as I start preparing dinner i glance at her to see her staring at everything in complete fascination I smile slightly and continue cooking. As I was I look back over at her to see her in a cabinet about to knock over some pepper I quickly push the container back into place grabbing the small girl. I sit her back on the counter and notice a small amount of pepper on her nose she scrunches her nose and sneezes cutely I chuckle shaking my head. "You need to stay out of the cabinets okay?" I say she looks at me and nods. "O-okay." She says I smile. "Well, look who can talk." I say smiling she returns the smile. "D-daddy!" She says jumping and hugging my neck I catch her and hug her back whispering. "I suppose I am." She rubs her head against mine I place her back on the counter when her stomach growls slightly. "Skyler are you hungry?" I ask she nods I walk to the fridge a look around a bit before spotting some chickenbreast I got some on a small plate and bring it to her her eyes widen at the scent of it her tail swaying as she eyes the plate I chuckle slightly and sit it next to her she picks up a piece and bites into it I smile at the cat/girl and pat her head going back to my work.

/timeskip/

After I prepared dinner I look back to Skyler to see her curled up in a ball on the counter she yawns slightly I smile and walk over to her. "Come on kitten." I say picking her up she grabs on to me curling up close as I start walking her to my room. I walk her inside and gently lay her on the bed I pull the covers over her she yawns again and curls up. "Goodnight Skyler." I say I then walk back out of the room turning off the lights.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you liked this. Comment whatcha think so far! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~