Chapter 3

The album is so good!! Wow! My favorite songs are long way home and 18 comment what yours are.

Warning! This chapter contains harassment so if you're uncomfortable with reading that then just skip it.

Chapter 3

"It's not that hard! Ugh let's do something else." I spoke up and he sighed. We were currently sitting on the couch at Luke's place, trying to study for French. Keyword? Trying. "I just suck at French!" He stated frustrated and I groaned. "Maybe you wouldn't suck at it if you actually tried or I don't know? Studied! Moving on... le passé composé. It's not that hard actually. You can use être or avoir in case you don't know what those words mean, to be and to have. Anyway, le passé composé is the same as the present perfect and the only difficult thing is when to use avoir or être and the irregular verbs." I said and handed him a sheet that explained how to form the passé composé. "And how should I know when to use être and what the irregular verbs are?" He asked confused and I mentally face palmed. "You study them? With être you do have some trick and it's called la maison d'être and it makes it easier to study." I replied and handed him another sheet. He studied it for a moment before groaning and shoving it away. "Je ne comprendre pas." He stated and I wanted to scream. We are going nowhere. "Seriously Luke? Je ne comprendre pas? I understand when you make that mistake if it's your first time speaking French but it's your third year!" I screeched out and he looked confused. "What did I do wrong now?" He asked with a frown and I sighed in defeat. "Conjugations. You have to conjugate your verbs, Luke. That's the case in every language. Let's just call it quits for today and yeah try to take a look at everything I have given you?" I asked and he nodded.

I gathered my stuff and headed towards the door until a voice stopped me. "Are you walking home?" He asked and if I didn't know any better I would think he was worried. "Yeah I walked to school and you drove me here and knowing you, you won't drive me home so, see you later Luke." I replied and slammed the door shut behind me.

It was still early and I didn't have any homework so I decided to go the park nearby. This is the place were Luke and I became friends so of course it holds lots of memories and means a lot to me. I'm not going to lie, I miss having him around and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of him. Honestly, I don't want to but I just can't help it. He used to be a big part of my life and now he's like a stranger to me and I don't like it, at all.

I don't really know how long I was sitting there, thinking about what used to be, but when I looked up at the sky I saw that the clear blue sky from earlier was replaced by an almost pitch black one and I decided that it was about time to go home. My mom was probably worried sick.

A probably smart decision would have been taking the usual way home but seeing that it was already late and my mom was definitely going to kill me I decided to take a shorter route and went through an alley. Yeah, I shouldn't have done that. I heard an noise behind me and fastened my pace, without any luck. A rough, big hand grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall which caused the air in my lungs to disappear. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't walk around here this late." A filthy voice murmured in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. "Please, let me go!" I choked out and coughed. I'm sure I would have a big bruise on my back tomorrow, if I even made tomorrow. "I'm afraid I can't do that love. Now listen we can do this the easy way or hard way, you choose baby." I tried to push myself off him. "Please let me go, please!!" I pleaded but he just laughed at me. "Love, no need to scream, this is fun." He smirked and his hands traveled down my body. "No, nooo, don't." His lips found my neck sucking and biting on the skin. "Let me go. Help, someone help!" I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth with one of his hands while his other one held my wrists above my head. "If you don't shut up, I will kill you right here at this very moment. And that would be such a shame, for both of us." And with that he kissed me roughly on the lips. I tried getting out of his grip without any luck. He was too strong.

I wanted to feel strong and find the strength to push him but my body was so weak. The only thing I could do was cry and plead for him to let me go. Why did I even bother? It's not like he was going to listen. He began to undo my jeans and I tried to wiggle out of his grip, once again, but he only gripped my wrist tighter and I cried out in pain. I didn't even know how he could do all these things and still be stronger as me. I kept crying and screaming for help but it only made him angrier. I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker, like I was going to faint. "Please stop." I choked out "Sto-" But I couldn't finish my plea because he was pushed of me.

"You little fucker. I'm going to kill you." The other guy growled and I immediately recognized his voice. Luke. What was he doing here? Don't get me wrong I'm more than grateful for his presence at the moment. I tried pulling up my jeans but my legs felt like jelly and I ended up sliding down the ground. He kept punching the man until he was near to dead before realizing that I was still lying here one the ground. He left the guy and came over to me. "Hey are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head in response. "Please don't take me home. I can't go home like this Luke." I sobbed and his mouth opened in surprise. "Holy fuck, Elena?!"

A/N

If it wasn't obvious, it was dark in the alley and Luke didn't recognize Elena until she spoke up okay? Well yeah Vote and Comment! Also follow us on twitter!!! It's @OurBritishSouls