Chapter Six: SURPRISE SURPRISE

LOUIS TOMLINSON

"Have you seen Taylor anywhere? It's already eight." I asked the guys from the table.

My birthday party started about an hour ago already and she still isn't here!

"No." They all answered.

I felt my phone vibrate which indicated that somebody texted.

'Sorry Lou, I can't come. My feet are still aching.' It was from Taylor. My mind was completely blank.

Stupid me. I shouldn't have planned for a pre-birthday. Now she can't come.

I quickly replied to her with; 'I'll fetch you.'

This was supposed to be the day I'll introduce her to everyone. My friends, family, and everything. I want to show her how proud I am of having her as my girlfriend. The owner of my heart.

I quickly grabbed my car keys then as I dashed to the main door, I saw a silhouette of a tall woman about to enter the venue.

The guards slided the doors open and to my surprise, I saw Taylor in a beautiful sky blue, knee length dress with white horizontal stripes about two inches from the bottom of the dress and wearing beige flats.

Her hair was perfectly tied into a ponytail.

"Wow." I whispered to myself.

Taylor walked in looking lost.

I quickly retorted to her lostness. I ran to her.

"I thought you couldn't-" I gasped for air because of the running and shit.

"Surprise." Taylor smirked.

"What took you so long?" I asked while escorting her towards our table.

"I slept really late last night. I woke up five in the afternoon. Then ya know, I crammed to find the perfect dress then here I am." She explained.

"Sorry." I apologized. It was my fault after all why she slept late last night.

"No, it's okay." There she goes again. Being the kind Taylor I've always known.

"Wait here, okay?" I walked to the stage and took a deep breath.

"May I have your ears, everyone, please?" I spoke into the microphone, "Um, thank you all for coming tonight. Especially those who were busy and to those who even changed their schedules just to attend this party."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Zayn screamed from the table.

"Thank you." I mouthed to Zayn, covering the mic.

I turned back to the microphone then continued; "For the past few years, I've spent my lowest and happiest times of my life with a certain person. This person has always been there for me. Even in times when I don't know what to do. And times when I'm stupid. This person was right beside me. And last night, she said yes to me."

I heard gasps from everyone. Haha, they think I proposed to Taylor.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend," I could hear the people's relieved sighs, "And she's none other than Taylor Alison Swift."

The spotlight turned to her and everyone looked at her. Her face was so priceless. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato and she couldn't help but smile.

People cheered, clapped and howled at the news. Some even walked up to Taylor and shook hands with her.

"Tay, please come up to the stage." I requested from the mic.

I could see her face disagree and her hands gesturing that she doesn't want to.

"It's okay. Let's continue eating and enjoy." The song 'Stay The Night' by Hayley Williams played right after my 'declaration'.

I walked up to Taylor who was cutely seated beside Niall.

"Excuse me?" I said to Niall, "Scoot over."

"I'll only scoot over just because it's your birthday."

~~~~~

Time passed by so quickly that I didn't notice it was only me, the waiters, the guys, Cher, and Taylor left.

Taylor dozed off and put her head on the table so she could sleep. While Cher was busy taking selfies with Zayn, Liam and Niall. Harry was being vain by seductively staring at himself through the big mirror attached to the wall.

"We all better head home." I suggested.

"Yeah." Niall couldn't agree more.

"Thanks so much, Louis." Cher gave me a hug then off she went with Harry.

The guys bid goodbye too and all that was left were the waiters, me and Taylor.

"Tay?" I shook her shoulder but she didn't wake up. All she did was shift to another sleeping position.

I couldn't do anything else but carry her to my car.

I placed her in the backseat so she could sleep comfortably then I drove off.

By the time we reached the building, she woke up.

"Where are we?" Taylor innocently asked, looking around.

"At your apartment."

"Oh," She opened the door and got out. I could still see the sleepiness in her face.

"Can I sleep over at your apartment? Just for tonight?" I pouted my lips a little then gave her my no one-has-ever-said-no puppy eyes.

"Nope." She shut the car door then started to walk inside the building.

I love that woman.

__________________________

<B>Author's Note:</B>

Hurray for my very first author's note! *throws confetti* I actually made three updates in just one day! Yay! There will be so much more to expect in the future chapters. Get ready for a lot revelation and things like that :D I need a million reads for the next chapter. No, just kidding hahaha. I just love to share my talent so here it is. Brain juice XD