Chapter Four: SUPERHERO

TAYLOR SWIFT

As expected, I received a parcel the afternoon before his birthday. Inside it was a black and white dress. It was free flowing. It had ruffles on the bottom part and a beautiful shimmery top. Yes, it had shoes too. Running shoes. An elegant dress finished off with running shoes? What the hell, Louis?

I grabbed my phone and called Louis.

He picked up on the seventh ring.

"Hey..." I greeted.

"What's up?"

"Are you sure? Running shoes? Couldn't it be just flats or something?" I eagerly asked.

"Nope. Running shoes. Wear those. See you later... Babe. Hahaha-"

He cut as he hung up. LOUIS TOMLINSON! You haven't changed at all. You're still the old prankster, weirdo Louis I know.

Maybe I shouldn't go. But then I should. FINE! FINE! I'm going. That's just because it's his birthday tomorrow.

Three hours before seven. I still have a lot of spare time.

I went to the elevator then pushed the G button, which clearly stands for ground floor.

The elevator doors smoothly opened.

Hallelujah for déjà vu! It's Harry Styles. The least person I ever want to see.

"To where are you heading to, my lady?" He jokingly said.

"To the mountains where there is no lad named Harry Styles." I jokingly replied back.

"Very funny aye? May I go with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. BUT did you ask for Cher's permission?"

"First, you told me not to tell her about our 'secret' bond, then now you want me to ask permission from Cher to go with you?"

"I- never mind. Valuable point there, Mr. Styles." I said as we dashed out the main door of the building.

"Keep distance, Styles."

"Why should I- oh, yes. Of course. Paparazzi."

I absolutely, without no doubt, hate rumors and gossips. Especially if they aren't true. Like this one time I went out to eat lunch with my brother, Austin, then the next day the headlines were all: 'TAYLOR SWIFT WITH NON-SHOWBIZ BOYFRIEND SPOTTED HAVING A DATE'

Yeah, the paparazzi is stupid enough to name all my guy friends, including my brother, my boyfriend.

We entered this store with mens' clothing and apparel to buy a gift for Louis.

~~~~~

"What about this one?" I asked Harry.

"That would really suit Louis well. Buy that."

"Nah, it's too casual."

"We've been wandering around this store for like, what? Thirty, forty-five minutes?" He complained like a little five year old.

"You can go if you want."

"No thanks. I'd rather spend time with you than Ch-, chairs. Yes, chairs."

We went to every section of the store and Ifinally bought the perfect gift for Louis. A shirt with a cute little cat imprinted on it.

"I'm going to Louis'-" Harry tapped my shoulder.

"Shoot! It's already six thirty! I gotta go. Bye!" I then dashed quickly to my apartment.

How could I forget?!