Chapter 3

To say I woke up in the oddest position ever would be understatement of the century. I was lying down in the back of what felt like a moving van blindfolded with my hands and legs tied in front of me with ropes, the chains Andrik had used to bind me was still around my body and I know this because every time I moved with the van the chains tightened and there was that familiar burn only this time it was less intensified than last time. Squirming in place I ignored the burn from the chains and struggled to sit upright and after a few minutes I succeeded, I would have been scared making sure to cause havoc on this van thinking I was kidnapped if I hadn't heard their voices.

"when is she going to wake up?" I heard Nicholai ask concern written in his voice.

"stop worrying lover boy, she should be waking up soon." David replied coldly.

"how can I not! she's my girlfriend." Nicholai shouted harshly.

"so you've said for the last 6hours, we get it! So shut up." he yelled back.

"do you have a problem with me?" Nicholai asked in a low yet menacing voice.

"yeah I do have a problem with you. David gritted back, am guessing Nicholai was about to say something but Tierney cut him off.

"ugh! Will you guys quit yelling and shut the hell up?" she barked out and they kept quiet.

"finally." she signed and there was silence in the car for a while, I waited for anyone else to talk but when they didn't I yelled.

"get me out of here you idiots!"

Whoever was driving slammed on the brakes hard probably and I slammed against a hard metal surface making the chains tighten even more burning into my skin. that most definitely didn't feel good, I thought when I could focus again while still ignoring the throbbing pain. Groaning I shifted a little wondering what the hell I slammed into.

"shit that scared me." Andrik voiced.

"oh thank God she's awake." Danica signed in relief.

"Sarah. babe!" Nicholai exclaimed in relief.

"damn, Andrik drive better will ya!" Tierney yelled.

"she surprised me!" he yelled back

"she surprised all of us but that didn't mean you had to slam that hard on the brakes." she yelled even louder.

"shut the hell up and get me out of here you dimwits." I shouted cutting them off.

"babe are you okay?" jess asked then I heard the sliding of a door and hurried footsteps moving to the back of the van.

"When the doors opened I could see light through the blindfold and I gritted out sarcastically still laying on the floor too hurt to move "what do you think?"

The blind fold was ripped off my face and I shut my eyes at the light that filled my vision, slowly blinking I waited until my eyes adjusted. They all just stood there staring at me with guilty smiles except Nicholai who was staring at me with a relieved expression, I ground my teeth feeling my anger spike up at seeing all of them but I managed to control it.

"remove the chains." I gritted.

"uhh.. we cant do that." Danica answered nervously and I took a deep breathe.

"why?" I asked in a measured voice.

"because we don't know when the magic will take over again." Tierney answered this time.