Chapter 1

Author note: I just want to say welcome back guardian readers, I am not going to say much except I hope you follow this second journey dutifully and if you want to read this book read boo one first. also this book is going to be slowly uploaded since am still in the process of writing it, I just wanted to give a few of my readers a glimpse of what to expect in book two.

as always votes and comments are fully welcome.

End of author note.

"what the hell are you doing?" A voice screeched above me and I looked up quickly startled from my peace only to see a glaring jess posed in front of me, hands on her hips.

I stared at her confused for a minute before answering "sun-bathing." I quipped smartly and her glare turned fiercer.

"oh really, I didn't notice." She retorted sarcastically rolling her eyes while she crossed her arms staring at me in annoyance.

Signing I closed my eyes getting more comfortable on the lounge chair I was currently laying on trying to get a tan till drama queen -a.k.a jess- decided to interrupt me.

"what do you want jess?" I asked exasperated wanting to cut this conversation short.

"you know what the hell I want Sarah, how can you just lay there when the dark one's powers are getting stronger by the minute Sarah. Aren't you even concerned at all that there have been more sightings of the dark ones minions on earth?" she asked looking at me incredulously and I shrugged impassively while looking at her stern face.

"of course I am but what can I do, my powers have deserted me. There's no point in worrying myself with the dark one's because its just pointless, right now am going to enjoy the little peace i can get before I become their dinner. So if you please move, you're blocking the sun and am trying to tan here." I said smiling sweetly.

"what the hell is wrong with you Sarah? What made you change so much?" she crouched to my level concern written across her face and I signed my shoulders slumping in defeat, I opened my mouth but stopped short shaking my head.

"nothing..... just a slap of reality I guess. I think this power disappearance thing is a sign that you've got the wrong savior here jess, you guys should look into it more." I said as nonchalantly as I could try evading her eyes.

"ugh! I can't even deal with you anymore." She growled throwing her hands up in frustration then stood up storming dramatically back into the house.

"finally." I mumbled relieved to have her gone.

For those who are confused about what the heck is happening well its been a 3 months since the others arrived and I found out about who I really am. My life has literally been a mess since then with avoiding gay Vivian and her gross advances at school, dating my still mysterious boyfriend and trying to train for my upcoming battle. But unfortunately there seems to be problems that just love to block my path, first Vivian came out about being bi confessing to everyone she's in love with me (that pissed me the heck off has much as it surprised me) and as it turns out Lucy has been more than an assistant to her. Nicholai as been more secretive than ever and hardly around these days, we hardly see each other or spend time together plus he's been meeting that crazy trash-bag ex-girlfriend of his (Katrine- the psycho chick with red eyes that's still pinning over him) for some important reason which he refuses to tell me about. Oh! and last but not least my powers decided they needed a long vacation, so right now am a powerless guardian. I signed staring at the bracelet my dad sent to me for my birthday, looking at it I smiled thanking Alicia mentally for helping return it. I had completely forgotten about it after my disaster party and didn't even know I had lost it until Alicia (a close celebrity friend) sent it back to me with a note telling me she saw it in the club and picked it up remembering I was wearing it at the party.

When I felt my skin had tanned enough I got up picking up my discarded short dress I dawned before coming here and entered the house, like always the guys gathered together in the living still contemplating what's wrong with my powers. From the looks of it they were tracing directions on a map drawn on an old scroll.

"what are you guys doing?" I asked settling next to David on the couch, draping my legs comfortably across his lap I ignored the glare Tierney sent my way (turns out she's in love with David...... since last year). she had confessed one night when jess and I invited them over for a sleepover in my room, like that wasn't already obvious.

He signed irritated at my behaviour but gave way for me to fully stretch my legs "we're mapping out the roads we're going to be taking for our journey." David answered me.

"what journey?" I asked curiously.

"we told your father about your powers and he's worried, he sent us this map that leads to the legendary seer residing here on earth in Barbados." Mar answered this time, her voice tight as she barely acknowledging my presence still focused on the map.

"you want to go to England to ask about my powers from some old crone?" I asked confused and received multiple glares at the name I used to refer to their "precious seer" ignoring them I continued.

"then why do you need the ancient map and what can the seer do?"

"the seer is going to look into your past, present and future. She has the spiritual insight to connect with you're powers and see what's wrong or what's blocking it and the "old crone" as you call her is a very blessed and gifted seer who is going to give the answer to your power problem. She was among the first guardian protectors when we were still united and is the only one remaining from their time." Danica explained, she and Andrik seem to be the only ones not irritated with me these days.

At my confused expression Andrik continued "she's an important figure in our world, meeting someone like her is a great opportunity that anyone would kill for. The map is for us to use when we get there, she lives in seclusion in the depths of the flower forest of Bathsheba. Since she uses magic to protect her home, we need the map to navigate through the forest avoiding the magical traps she set up."

Getting the gist of it I nodded "well good luck on your journey." I muttered about to leave but David held my legs not letting me go.

He scowled at me "we're all going princess, you're not an exception."

Snorting I said "you're delirious if you think am going anywhere with you guys."

"no you're delirious if you think your backing out of this, there's no way we can leave without you. She needs to read you before we can find out what the problem with your powers are." Bill retorted angrily.

I don't need some old crone telling me what I already know," I yelled feeling my anger rise and I swear I felt sparks ignite within me and a low humming noise buzzed filling the room has I glared at bill but it stopped completely when my brain finally kept up with my mouth realizing what I just said.

if looks could kill I would so be 3ft under right now. I thought internally while cursing my big mouth.