The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1

Start from the beginning

Oh god! She was a 'like' girl, and a bitch. My fist clenched and I had to refrain from braking her plastic nose. I took a deep breath and went to walk past her when she pushed me again, "Don't even think about pushing me again, you dumb ass skank," I hissed. Jaws around me dropped. I wasn't really looking at anyone but the blonde glaring at me, and I could see her shake at my gaze. I took a step forward and she took one back. I did this until her back was against the wall to the school. Then I reached up and whispered in her ear, "Now, if you even so much as annoy me one more time, you will find out what it's like to be one of the 32 people I have hospitalized in the last 5 years," I said it so low no one would hear me but her, and I think I frightened the slut so bad she wouldn't go around telling anyone what I said. Actually, the girl looked so scared I thought she might wet herself.

I walked down the halls gaining more stares and looks then I wanted, and when I finally found the office, I walked in and walked up to the giant counter. Okay, so, this office was bigger then my apartment!

"Hello!" I yelled, to get the attention of the lady singing away to her iPod. She looked young, maybe twenty or close to it. As I looked at her, I thought, I wonder how much the boobs, liposuction, nose and fake blond hair cost her? She finally saw me and glared.

"Can I help you?" She questioned in an "I'm so much hotter then you, so I get to be a bitch" tone. I rolled my eyes

"Yeah, you can. Can you get the office lady so I can get my schedule?" I asked. The lady grinned and stood, so she was sticking out her chest. Come on now, you could take some one out with those things lady!

"Actually I'm the office lady, and nurse, and secretary and-" Before she could say anything else, the door to the office opened quickly and a large crowd of Jocks came in. I sunk backwards before they could notice me. There were four of them. "Hello boys," the secretary purred trying to be seductive, yet I definitely would rather get her "I hate you" hello, then the one they got. But, boys being boys, all liked what they saw. Stupid players.

They all started up a casual conversation talking about a party they went to. One of them started to tell the other three how good the secretary/office lady/nurse/sluty bitch was "Oh, so, good in bed," I almost gagged.

"Well before you guys start swapping sex tips, I'm sure aren't actually worth anything, could 'Miss Boob Job' just give me my damn schedule?" I gained the attention of all the boys and the secretary.

She looked at me and glared, "You only get one schedule, if you lose, it's your loss sweetheart," I rolled my eyes and chuckled

"Well if you haven't realized yet, I'm a new student, and therefore, I haven't gotten my schedule yet."

The boys all looked at the secretary, who's eyes where wide and mouth was gaping. Looks like she read my file, "I'm guessing you know who I am, so you might want to hurry up and get my schedule. Before we see how much of a 'sweetheart' I can really be," The secretary/boob lady scurried away in her red dress and heels to a back room. She came back with a folder and handed it to me

"I'm so sorry for being rude earlier," She said nervously, I smiled menacing

"As you should be, Barbie" The office lady had sweat on her forehead and put on a fake smile and laugh

"Barbie, oh you are a funny one. I knew I liked you," she said nervously, I laughed again and she laughed along. I stopped mid laugh and glared. The lady choked on her laugh and looking at me, she actually fainted! They guys jumped over the counter and were helping her up. She was awake again, and mumbling about needing to be saved. I smiled as the boys where now looking from me to her.

"Now 'Boob Lady' listen, you may know what's in my file, but these boys don't have to know, okay?" She nodded and I smiled evilly, and turned on my heels, as the boys where over on the other side, I made it seem as if I had gone out the door, when really, I was hiding behind the corner to the hallway that lead to the principles office.