Chapter 10: the train

JONATHAN's POV

I walked up to the counter to buy a train ticket. (Idk what there called and I'm to lazy to look it up)

"Um hi I need a ticket to Pennsylvania." I said to the lady.

"Ummm ok what's you're name sir?" She asked.

"Jonathan Byers." I stated. She handed me my ticket I handed her the money and I left.

*time skip to on the train*

I sat down near the window I was looking out the window when someone sat next to me I didn't bother to look over.

"Don't worry Jonathan we'll find him." A voice I knew anywhere said.

"Nancy?" I asked. Even though it was clearly her.

"Yeah I couldn't let you come alone." She said.

"What about the boys?" I asked.

" well hi to you too." Dustin said from beside her.

"I brought them with me the other 3 are behind you." She said.

Lilly POV (person w/ Will)

"Will I got a new job at the train station. So I'm gonna go see you in a couple hours." I told Will

"Ok I'll see you later." He said as I was walking out the door I noticed he had his backpack and a piece of paper. Oh **** I have to go but I can't leave him or he'll leave.

"Will you're coming too." I said. He just sighed knowing I would somehow get him to come, most likely by dragging him out cause he's only like 20 pounds. I made him give me his backpack so he couldn't run.

Will's POV

We walked outside I would have run but she has my bag. If I stay here they'll find me I don't know why but I know there coming. I stoped at the side walk and mapped the street she noticed and I looked at her then at my bag she saw and grabbed the bag tighter so I looked behind her she looked where I was looking and her grip loosened so I took that chance to grab the bag and sprint cause i know the street at least a little but I forgot one thing she is on the track team fastest female runner NO WAIT fastest runner so it didn't take long for her to catch me.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" She yelled a few seconds later she grabbed me shirt.

"Get into the car." She commanded so I did.

Mid car ride

"So where am I supposed too go well you work?" I asked.

"Ummmmm.......... the lounge!" She declared.

Time skip to her work
(Bet you can guess what's gonna happen)

I stood in the doorway for a second there they all where not facing me so I sprinted behind the desk with Lilly right behind me.$&@&&$&&&$&&!3557$&@(?))(,,)76()&&&?,&@@@&$&&$$&$)&@&)$&&)7&!?&@@&!!!!!!!!(that was just a lot of him cursing in his head)

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hahaha love the few people that read this I'm sorry it's short I'm already working on part 2 don't worry there will be WAY MORE Mileven Dustin and Lucas being Dustin and Lucas ALL SECRETS SHALL BE REVEALED WITH TIME SORRY THIS IS LONG AND THE CHAPTERS SHORT AND CRAPPY