Chapter6: lies and secrets

*sorry I haven't updated for a long time oh and this chapter is gonna be a shorter one*

*1 week later*

Will has started a group chat with all

Eleven:friends do lie

Dustin: promises don't mean anything anymore

Lucas: we all have secrets

Will: love is fake

Mike: even the cleanest soul is dirty

Nancy:uhhhhh..........

Jonathan: Will is on his floor crying

Nancy: Mike is in his room screaming at the wall and Eleven is down stairs begging Dustin for forgiveness

Jonathan:I'm gonna bring Lucas to my house

*10 minutes later*

Jonathan: so Lucas is curled up in a corner saying "dirty little secrets" and "keep them I don't want them"

Jonathan: he went to his room now he is throwing stuff out and off his dressers

*10 minutes later*

Nancy: did you get him home?

Jonathan: yes but him and Will are yelling at each other saying that the other one is a liar

Nancy:I'm coming and I'm bringing the other 3

Nancy: we just got in the car and they are telling each other

Jonathan: ok bring them over and we will find out what they are talking about

Nancy: omw

Nobody's POV

*nock* *nock*

"YOU'RE THE LIER!" Will yelled.

"LETS SEE WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ME STICKING MY FOOT UP YOUR-" Lucas got cut off by Jonathan.

"CALM DOWN!" He said walking to the door revealing Nancy and some fighting kids.

"ALL I WANTED WAS SOME EGGOS BUT INSTEAD-" Eleven was cut off by a frustrated Nancy.

"STOP FIGHTING!"Nancy screamed.

"OH LOOK WHO IT IS WILL THE SECRET KEEPING LIAR!" Mike yelled.

"Is anyone else seeing stars?" Dustin asked falling to the ground.

"DUSTIN!" Nancy screamed.

"I'll carry him inside." Jonathan said picking him up and carrying him into the house onto the couch. In the rush of that the other four snuck out Will literally jumped out the window in his room after locking his door, Lucas snuck out the kitchen door, Mike went to Jonathan's room and climbed out the window unlike Will who jumped, and Eleven just ran out the front door.

"I'm gonna grab a wet cloth." Nancy said running to the kitchen. "JONATHAN THE DOORS OPENED!" She yelled to him.

"Crap" he whispered."WHERE ARE THE OTHER KIDS!?" He asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! IS THE FRONT DOOR STILL OPENED?!" She asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Yes." He said frustrated.

"Ok let's not panic check your room and I'll check Will's." She said. They hadn't realized Dustin was faking and ran out when they left.

"Jonathan his doors locked." She said pushing on it.

"That might be a good thing he could just be hiding out for a while righting?" He asked hopefully.

"Probably." She said. Little did the know he was on his way to a whole different state over Ohio to Pennsylvania Mike was plainly going to Ohio just so there was a better chance of not seeing each other Eleven was going with him for "love", Dustin was headed for Wisconsin, and Lucas was headed home he had a alibi incase anyone thought they where killed he had stories made up for them as well. Don't worry they found away for the money part.

THATS NOT THE END

Keep reading and don't forget to vote,comment,and check out my other books.