Ch.5 Revealed

Marshall: "You dumped Everest?"

Chase: "Oh...you heard."

Marshall: "Yes. I did and this is so not part of my plan. You have to get back together before-."

Chase: "No! I'm not going date that backstabbing, selfish, nosy, and not to mention dishonest pup."

Marshall: "What could she have possibly done to make you-."

Chase: "She found and tried to open my locked box!"

Marshall: "What the one with C-."

Chase: "SHUT UP! Don't even say her name!"

Marshall: "Gosh, now I know."

Chase: "I just...I don't want to remember her, yet I don't want to forget her."

Marshall: "Yeah, sounds complicated. Wait does Skye know that you dumped Everest?"

Chase: "No."

Marshall: "Good. Because then she'll just come right back to you."

Chase: "Are you going to make me get another fake girlfriend?"

Marshall: "Well..."

Chase: "Don't answer that because I won't do that anymore."

Chase walked to the lookout.

Marshall: "Locked Box...hmm."

(Meanwhile what Skye was doing.)

Skye: "I need to talk to someone...but who..."

As Skye was about to leave the beach she finally knew who she might go to.

Skye: "Debra..."

She went looking around Adventure Bay for her. But after a few minutes she was about to give up until she saw Debra coming out of Mr. Porter's (might be spelled wrong) restaurant with a smoothie in her hand.

Skye: "Debs!" She shouted to get her attention also running to her as well.

Debra: "Hey, Skye."

Skye: "Can I talk to you?"

Debra: "Sure. Is it about Chase?" *winks*

Skye: *blushes* "Well, yeah but not like that..."

Debra: "Then what? It really looks like he likes you."

Skye: "I think he does but he says he use to and that he wants to move on from me since you know we can never be together because I'm dating Marshall and if Chase does anything about that Marshall would guilt trip him or something. Plus let alone Everest is his new girlfriend."

Debra: "Wait Everest?! When did this happen?"

Skye: "I don't even know."

Debra: "Oh."

Skye: "Yeah, I should probably head back to the lookout. Seeya."

Debra: "Bye! I wish you luck."

(Skye started to walk to the lookout.)

Skye Pov: "I have to find a way. I just have to...but what can I do? Is Chase happy? Will Marshall every get tired of me? Will me and Chase ever get together!? So many questions! But I know someone that knows all the answers."

She got to the lookout. And she saw Chase kind of down. She was wondering if she should talk to him.

Marshall: "Hey, babe."

Skye: "Please don't call me that. And can I talk to you in private?"

Marshall: "Okay?"

Skye: "Great. Can we talk at your pup house when everyone asleep."