battle scars

It is the second day of college and I stayed round ashes house to save me getting the bus home and I letted my mum know where I am. As soon as i woken up, Ash was still asleep and I realized she had bruises on both of her wrists "what the hell" I thought as a tear slipped out of my eye and falling down my cheek "I need to find out who did this" I thought as ashes alarm went off "bruh" I said as Ash looked at my face "have you seen your eyes" said Ash.

I was a little shocked "n-no why" I stuttered "your eyes are red raw. Have you been crying" Ash moved her head to the side "one question" I said while I looked at the bruises "yeah go ahead" she said "what happened to your arms" I was really scared "my ex boyfriend abused me" I was really shocked "i heard screaming and all I heard is I'll finish you off later" i sat up so I was hugging my knees "he uses me" said Ash "that guy is one cruel cunt" I said "he is" she said as a tear slipped out of her eye "I'll be here every step of the way" I stood up as i carefully laid my stomach on the bed "thanks. How's your injuries" asked Ash "it hurts on my stomach but I'm fine" I said.

1 hour later me and Ash decided to skip college for a few days so we can give our wounds a chance to heal "we're you the one that treated my wounds" I asked as Ash looked at me "yeah and I saw that you got a belly bar" I nodded "it's really cool" said Ash "does your mum know what happened yesterday" I asked "yeah she said we will sort it out" said Ash "ok" I said "how did you get those wounds" asked Ash "there was a gang of boys taking the piss out of me and I kind of. Punched the lights out of one of them and it caused me to injure my knuckles cuz I punched his nose" I explained to ash about how I got the injuries "did you knock any of those boys out" said Ash "I tried to but two of them had pinned me down to the floor and the leader kicked me in the stomach" I had tears starting to flare up, causing my eyes to sting "that is pretty messed up" Ash wiped my eyes "not as worse than the leader I fucked him right up, I took a picture of him" I shown Ash the picture of the boy that I beaten up "did you cause all of that damage" she was surprised "yeah with just those punches. I also had a baseball bat in my hand for safety" I gently got off the bed as i walked towards to my bag and got my baseball bat out "how long have you kept that in there" asked Ash "since I found it" I grinned.

Two hours have passed and it was the afternoon "wanna see ghost and shadow" asked Ash "yeah" which gives me an idea "i got a idea" I said "what is it" asked Ash "we can get shadow and ghost to help us beat up your ex boyfriend and the bullies" Ash smirked "can we use your baseball bat" she asked "yeah" i smiled "what body part causes the most damage" Ash questioned "it's mainly the head cuz that's where they get head trauma which causes that person to become paralyzed and in a coma" I said "this is going to be good" said Ash.

5 minutes later, we got all of our gear ready "I almost forgot something" I opened up my bag while Ash looked at me "what are you doing" said Ash as she put her Dragon hoodie on "getting my new hoodie that I got for my 17th birthday" Ashes face was shock when I got my hoodie out of my bag "I have the same as you" I said as Ash put her hood up and I put mine up "let's go" I said as we left the house and ran straight into the woods.

30 minutes later we arrived deeply into the forest "hey look" I pointed to some of the Goths and Emos that we've met from the night club "why are they arguing" asked Ash "they don't like each other they normally pick on each other especially the vonerable ones" I said "who's the leader of the Goths" said Ash "I am" I looked at Ash as she looked at me "I'll sort them out" I walked towards to the two gangs so I can stop them fighting "HEY THAT'S ENOUGH ALL OF YOU, FLAME GET THE FUCK OFF OF DARK" my shouting startled the gang off a little "Raven there you are" said Flame as he walked towards me "what is going on here boys and girls, why are you all fighting like a bunch of dogs" I put my hands on my hips as everyone were shouting all at once "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS" the forest echoed as the wind blown around us, sending chills down my spine "she pushed me against the wall" said Flame "no I fucking didn't. You cheated on me" said Dark "GUYS. can you please be quiet, this is really important" I got everyone to stay quiet "what is going on" asked Ice "me and Ash need help. I have got wounds from being beaten up by these boys and Ashes ex boyfriend has been abusing her" I lifted my baseball bat in the air "we are all going to work together" I got my revenge face on "we are going as a group of 5 cuz there are 10 of you" I explained the plan to the two gangs as they all agreed "Ash you will go first" I looked at Ashes group "scar, flame, Ice, dark and tat" Ask picked her group and I saw that she had a mix of Goths with the emos "I don't want to be in this group" flame whined "oh just shut the fuck up flame. I'm quite capable for me and Ash to do it ourselves" flame smirked and he frowned "now behave" said Ash "I'll pick spook, DJ, spike, thunder and one of our newest members" everyone were looking around for the newbie "everyone I want you all to meet street" street came up as everyone seen her "why is your name street" asked dark "because I hang around in the streets during the night" said street "where's ghost and shadow" asked flame "I don't know" I said.

2 hours later, we all got into our groups and now we are trying to find Ashes ex "where the fuck are you" I whispered while we kept on walking until we all heard howling "was that ghost" I said "i think so" Ask howled as the wolf howled back "there you are" said Ash as she stroked ghosts head "wheres shadow" I asked being concerned "you are not going to like this" said ghost as he was panting heavily as we already knew that he was running non stop and this wasn't good "whats wrong" I got confused "the bullies and your ex have got him" I was really angry "WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS" I shouted really loud that we all heard some car alarms going off "oh well fucking done boss" said Flame sarcastically "FUCK YOU FIRE BOY. THEY HAVE GOT MY CROW" I got right into flames face as i grabbed him by the shirt, however his back was leaning against the tree while I moved my hands onto his head and I forcfully pushed his skull against the tree "your hurting me" flame wriggled as i pushed his head harder "you would not want to fuck about with me" i was so mad that my vampire fangs stuck out while I threatened flame by poking my teeth against his flesh as i smelt the blood "HER EYES. THEY'RE CHANGING COLOUR" everyone stared at me except Ash as she bolted towards to me "we will get him back" Ash pulled my arms so I can let flame go but I refused and eventually I let go "just to warn you she can get this mad by revealling her fangs and threatening whoever pissed her off by licking their neck and scratching by using her fangs and tongue" said ice "I'm strong so there will be no way that raven will break free" Ash got my arms and she held them behind my back while she pinned me on the floor so I wouldn't move "your strong" I breathed heavily like a mad bull "calm down" I stopped wriggling and I just laid still "what is Ash doing" asked dark "she's calming raven down" said Flame "I'm fucking hungry" I said as i smelt the air "what does she eat" Ash looked at ice "didn't she tell you that she's a vampire" Ash given ice a confusing look "look down at her and look inside her mouth" Ash looked at me "open your mouth" I opened my mouth as i reviled my fangs "oh my god" Ash was shocked "she has a few leaters of blood every few hours so we normally take her out so she can search for blood" ice explained to Ash as i calmed down and my fangs are still flared up "I think I will let you calm me down" I sighed as i relaxed.

3 hours later, we carried on walking until we stopped at a building "what is this place" asked Ash "this is where the bullies are keeping shadow" we all looked up at the building and we all heard shadow cawing like mad "I can't let him die" I sobbed onto Ashes shoulder "we will split into twos" said Ash as everyone got into groups of two "look what I've found" we looked at ice and he had a bow and arrow "your a genious" I ran towards ice and aimed the arrow where the window is "ready. Fire" the arrow went flying and we heard a moan "looks like I got one of them in the face while he was walking past" I laughed like a maniac. However while I was laughing I bit my lip and it started to bleed and that just send my mood sky high "WOAH WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN" Ash grabbed me by the arms "she's like a pitbull" said Flame "she bit her lip and it bleeded a little and she licked it thats why" ice pointed out.

10 minutes later I calmed down "let's go" we bolted towards the door as me and Ash climbed up the wall "we will get them" I said "how can you climb this good" said Ash as she struggled "vampires are really good at climbing and they are very high jumpers" ash was amazed that she almost slipped. 15 minutes later we got inside the building and we were surrounded "RELEASE THE FANGS" shouted ice as my fangs shown and I went mental at the bullies and Ashes ex "get this crazy bitch off of me" one of the bullies shouted as i torn every single one to pieces. 1 hour later we all defeated ashes ex and the bullies "oh my god we did it" ash snuck up behind me and she hugged me "i knew we could do it" however the war wasn't over yet "let me handle this" I had a trick up my sleeve by doing this really cute face and when the bully fallen for my face the slit in my eyes turned narrow and I jumped on the bully and I sunk my teeth into his flesh while I was having blood "how long will this last" asked Ash "a few minutes" said ice. A few minutes later I pulled my fangs out of the bullies skin and I walked back to the gang with a smile on my face "let's go home" said Ash as we all left the building and went straight home apart from me.