sistership

Ravens pov

My name is raven but my actual name is holly. I really hate my actual name because its far to girly and I'm not a girly person. I'm actually a goth, my favourite season is winter and my favourite weather is foggy because I think it looks pretty. I've been bullied through all my school life because I was different. I turned goth when I was 14 and 15, it's just that I want to change and I thought that the gothic culture looked interesting. Goth isn't about expressing yourself, it's mainly about the music, books, fashion and also romance.

Today is my first day at college "where the fuck is my pissing cat hoodie" I shouted in rage. I looked all over the place but I found my black ripped skinny jeans "I'll wear these with my chains" I put my jeans on and I clipped my chains on the belt buckle and that left me trying to find my anime death note t-shirt. After 5 minutes I found my t-shirt as i put my quarter length gloves on but I still couldn't find my hoodie "here" I looked in the corner of my room and I seen my pet crow shadow holding it "can I have it please" I begged and he passed it to me "thanks" I said while walking towards my bedroom door "are you coming" I turned my head so I was looking at shadow and he flew towards me and sat on my shoulder "let's go" I said while I closed and locked my bedroom door "BREAKFAST" my mum shouted "COMING" I shouted back as i bolted into the kitchen and shoved a slice of toast in my mouth and legged it to the bus stop.

I didn't have many friends whatsoever but I hope I will make a new friend today "remember you need to be quiet" I said as i turned my head so I looked at shadow and he done the same and he nodded "good boy" I stroked shadows head while he cawed "maybe you can make new friends to" I smiled and suddenly, I heard some voices "oh shit bullies" I got my earphones and my iPod out from my bag and I played some Anna blue. However I had my music on loud so I wouldn't hear the bullies as i put my hood up "oh look it's emo bitch" I pretended that I couldn't hear what they were saying so i stayed quiet "who are you calling emo. JACKASS" I looked up and stood up really quick "um you" I knew who it was and it always have to be alex "well you can leave me the fuck alone" I clenched my fists and they turned white "oooh what are you gonna do. Cry to your mommy and cut yourself" alex mocked "how about this" I put my bag down and bolted towards Alex "YOU SON OF A BITCH" I ran into Alex and pushed him against the floor as I punched the daylights out of him until I felt a pair of hands grabbing my arms and dragging me off of him "now it's payback" he said while wiping his mouth and there was a bit of blood where I punched him "i like to see you try" I pushed myself foward trying to get to Alex "how about if I punch you" Alex started to punch me in the stomach and I began to cough as i fell.

There was a little bit of blood but I didn't bother, I just smirked at shadow while looking down on the floor "GET UP" Alex demanded and I refused "GET UP" he shouted as he grabbed my black t-shirt that was covered in blood "GO TO HELL" I spat in his face while i grabbed my bag and limped to the college. 30 minutes later I arrived at the college. I tried to run but I couldn't, I was in so much pain I collapsed on the floor "go get help shadow" I tried to yell but I couldn't so I got my crow to help.

Shadows pov

Raven was in agony "go get help shadow" she said and I flew into the building trying to find someone. I looked everywhere but eventually I found someone. It was a girl and she looked a bit like raven so I flew down and I managed to get her to follow me.

Ravens pov

I heard cawing and I seen a girl walking towards me "help me" I whispered but I got a fright that I fainted. 1 hour later i woke up in a room, I looked around and I seen a mirror "i look terrible" I sat right up while I lifted my t-shirt up and i ran my fingers on my stomach "oh I wonder who treated my wound" I looked at my stomach and I had a large bandage wrapped around my waist where they covered my belly bar "oh shit" I lifted my gloves up and they were both wrapped with a bandage "i hope whoever did this they won't tell anybody I swear to god" I got all of my stuff and walked out of the room "huh hygiene room" I looked up at the sign on the door and I walked straight foward and turned left "this is gonna be a long day" I whispered as i walked up to the 1st floor.

After I walked up to the 1st floor I seen a girl so I ran to the nearest wall and I hid in a small gap "oh my god did I just see what I saw" I leaned my back against the wall and I slid down to the floor with my head in my hands as i sobbed "i just wish I wouldn't have these injuries" while I was crying I heard a caw "shadow there you are boy" I placed my bag on the floor as I patted my breasts for my crow to climb up under my top and have his head sticking out of my cleavage "it's 12:00 shadow" I stroked his head and I stood up from the floor and walked off outside so I can sit and eat my lunch.

While I was eating my lunch, I heard singing so I turned my head facing the wall and I seen that girl again leaning against the wall "i wonder if she likes the same stuff as me" I looked down on the ground and I continued eating my sandwich until I turned my head again but In the corner of my eye, that same girl finished singing and she reached into her pocket and had something shiny in her hand "oh my fucking god I can't let her do this" I panicked that I began to shout until I heard crying "I'm going to see that girl" I gathered all of my stuff and walked towards to the girl.

When I got a little closer, the girl lifted her head up and looked at me in the eyes "your singing is really good" I smiled "really" she said "yeah" i nodded as I walked to the left and leaned my back against the wall as i slid down "what's your name" I asked "ash" she said "I'm raven" i replied "cool name" said ash "thanks" i said "are you into Anna blue?" Ash asked "yeah" i nodded "do you like evanescence" I asked "yeah" she said "are you a emo" I asked "yes" said ash "I'm goth" I said until shadow popped his head through my top "who is that" asked ash "this is my pet crow shadow" I said as shadow climbed out of my top and flew onto ashes shoulder "he's so cute" said ash "do you like anime" I said as i stood up and shown ash my death note t-shirt "oh my god is that death note" she said as she stood up "yep" I nodded.

Me and ash talked for hours and hours and we became best friends. 8 hours has passed and ash wanted to take me somewhere "why are we in a forest" I questioned "you'll find out" said ash as we continued walking walking a little further into the forest "are we there yet" I begged "not yet" said ash "what about now" I whined "we're here" she said while I looked around the forest as we were surrounded by trees "why have we stopped here" I asked while I looked at ash "watch this" when ash stopped and stood still, she howled "why are you howling" I stopped talking as i heard a howl coming from a distance and I looked left and right and I saw a pair of big red eyes staring right at me in the bushes "ash what the fuck is that" I stood very still and stayed quiet as the wild animal came out of the bushes "wow what an amazing wolf" I smiled as the black wolf walked over towards me and started to smell me "your ok. He's not going to hurt you" I put my hand above the black wolf's head and he rubbed his head against my hand "he's beautiful" I kneeled down so I was down to the wolf's level so I wouldn't startle him "your amazing" I said "i never seen a wolf this close before" I said "well you have now" said ash "what's his name" I asked "his name is ghost" said ash "so he's camouflaged in the bushes" I said as ash nodded "I named my crow shadow because he keeps an eye on me like a shadow" I said as shadow flew down and landed on my hand "hey it's my man yo what's up" I stood still as ashes mouth was open "oh my god he talks" I fainted "boys come and help me" ash got shadow and ghost to help me up and i woke up "why didnt you tell me shadow" I said "i wanted to surprise you but after the faint that was a little to much" said shadow "so are you two best friends then" asked ash "yeah" said shadow "where shall we go" I asked "I want to show you something. Follow me" ghost leaded us somewhere that was amazing "a goth and emo club" ash got really excited that she accidentally kicked a emo boy in the nuts "oops sorry" said ash and we spent all night dancing and having fun.