You may be bad, but I'm worse

PROLOGUE

I sat waiting for the officer to get theses fucking handcuffs off me, seriously could they get any tighter? Icouldtryslippingoutof them-. No I was about to get released and I didn't want to stay here another second.

My parole officer came and sat down. "So Leigh let's see what we got here" he said scanning my police file for my current arrest. "Illegal motocross racing, possession of Marijuana, driving with a suspending license, underage drinking, destruction of public property, disturbing the peace with violence, and drag racing." He finally finished leaving us in awkward silence. "Wow quite a list, I'm surprised you got out for good behavior." He said with a sigh. "Most of those charges were dropped!" I snapped at him and he sighed.

"I'm only 25 so I get what it's like, wanting to be cool and fitting in. Not long ago I was smoking pot and drinking underage, but then my mom got sick and my dad left when I was a kid so I had to grow up and take care of her and my younger brother." He paused hoping and waiting for me to reply, but when he realised I wasn't going to he just sighed.

"Look I'm going to help you out. The guys in juvie said that you did well in juvenile high school and in school before that. Now I'm not from around here I'm from New York and based on from what I know that's where you are moving correct?" He asked and I nodded. "Great you'll also be attending a different high school and I will be notified by every detention, suspension, and absence so I best be notified if you are sick or for what ever reason. But I care less about the skipping school and more about the illegal racing and drugs. We will meet every month on a day that is good for both of us. You will need to tell me your whereabouts and you must take a drug test as well. I may also have some surprise visits every now and then just to check up on you." He got up and walked over for me and took off my handcuffs.

Thank god, my wrists were losing circulation. "I believe someone is waiting for you outside." He said and I nodded finally leaving this place.

I stepped outside only to find my mother's car parked out side. Great, to the Hellhole I come.

Not a moment after I got into the car my mother already started"I hope I'm not going to have to pick you up from juvenile detention ever again do you understand me?! You are lucky you got parole." The birth giver spoke. "Is that clear?" She asked after she pulled me towards her by yanking my hair while I nodded not really caring.

I grabbed a water bottle as she continued speaking "Good because we are moving and if I here you even starting trouble again I'm getting rid of your trust fund" And with that I spit my water out. "WHAT! YOU CANT DO THAT!" I finally yelled back. "I can and I will. You could also forget your things like your bike, your car, and oh my personal favorite your bong. You will be good you understand?" She threatened me while I just nodded this was total bullshit.

Looks like I'm going to have to be the "good daughter" my mother always wanted.....for now anyways.