chapter 2

As soon as I got up in Cassidy's Room she started asking me question like "why didn't you tell me you were dating my brother" "how long has this been going on" "what were you guys talking about when I left".

"calm down we just started dating and I told him that I wanted to ask you first cause you come first not any boy"

She became calmer and sat down in her chair

"I mean i don't care if you date him but I hope you know if he breaks up with you it's gonna be awkward when you come over"

As soon as she said that I got the text from Justin that Robbie was here. I jumped up and grabbed Cassidy's hand and dragged her down stairs to where Justin and Robbie were. When we get to the living room I let go of her and went over to Justin. Robbie and Cassidy were just standing next to each other clueless.

"Robbie your my big brother and I wanted to tell you that me and Justin are going out....... and we think that you and Cassidy should go out"

Cassidy started blushing when I said that and I could tell at that moment she liked him and she just never told me.Robbie on the other hand was just standing there like he was deep into thoughts.

"So umm we will just leave you

Guys here and me and Justin will go outside."

Justin grabs my hand and we go to the playground that is across from Cassidy's house. we sit on the swing and we were quite then I started a conversation

"I wonder what their talking about ?"

"Idk do you think there gonna go out?"

"Hopefully then we can all go to the party together and have fun since you and Robbie are best friends"

"But remember you promised me that we would get some time to just to hang out by our selfs" he said

"Yeah I know but like when we're not"

I got bored so I wanted to go in the monkey bars. the monkey bars where always my favorite thing to do when I was a kid. I got up on there and hung up side down when justing came up and tickled me.

"Stop I'm gonna fall" I said while I was laughing.

"I'm not gonna let you fall"

He finally stopped and I jumped down. my head hurt from hanging up side down for too long. I couldn't find Justin. "Ahhh" I jumped "did I scare you beautiful"

that voice did sound familiar. I turned around and it was Sean

"What are you doing here"

"I came back to tell you that I wanted you back and I know I was an ass for what I did but that was the past and I love you Mckenzie"

"Sean no don't say that you broke up with me and I'm dating someone"

"Well I had you first"

He started to kiss me and i tried to pull away but he was just to strong. suddenly someone grabbed the back of Sean's neck and threw him on the ground and started punching him. I didn't know who it was because I had my eyes shut in fear and when I opened them I saw jojo. At that time he was done punching Sean. Robbie, jojo, and Justin are like best friends and jojo was my friend to because our families were close we was like my other brother.

Jojo saw me sitting on the ground it tears because of what happened and he came over helped me up and hugged me.

That's when I noticed Justin laying on the ground passed out. I ran over to him and he had a bloody nose and a black eye. Sean is a really strong guy you really don't want to mess with him.