chapter 1

It's so hot out here! I'm on my way to my best friend Cassidy's house. it's friday me and Cassidy always hang out on Friday cause my parents go out and her parents don't care when I come over. I always go over her house cause she is so close to me she is 5 houses down from my house and all this walking is going to kill me one day. it's worth it thought it though she said she had something important to tell me.

When I got there I just walked In because there's no need to knock cause it's like my second home. when i went in she was on the phone with a grin ear to ear. who is she on the phone with?

"Psst hey!" I said in a loud whisper voice. she wouldn't Listen so I jumped on her and she pushed me off and I fell on the floor it hurt really bad. since she was on the phone with who knows I got up and went in the kitchen and was looking for something to eat while I heard someone coming down the stairs and then into the kitchen. it was Justin Cassidy's older brother he wasn't that much older we were in 9th grade and he was in 10th grade it's not that much of a difference. Justin was always mean to me and calling me names but it never bothered me cause I have a brother his age his name is Robbie and he does the some thing to me, this time Justin came up behind me and said "hey beautiful" this made me blush so much. He was still behind me hugging me and I said hey then he unwrapped his arms and went to fix something for lunch I turned around so he didn't see me blushing. when I turned around I saw he had no shirt on and had Baggie sweat pants on and a box of cookies in his hand. he caught me staring and he gave me a smirk and winked at me.

"You like what you see?" I was so close to nodding but I snapped out of it when I heard Cassidy scream. she was right behind me when she did and she laughed when she saw me jump " oh my gosh what?" she started jumping up and down and yelling my name repeatedly "Cassidy shut up!" Justin yelled as he threw a cookie at her

I picked the cookie up and threw it back at him "you shut up Justin! go somewhere" he looked at me in confusion and came up behind me.

"Awww is little Kenzie mad at me! I'm so scared." He put his arms around my waist and I held my hands over his. then said "I'ma not little and you should be." he laughed and kissed my cheek then let go and sat in the chair at the table. she looked at me then Justin then at me again she seemed kinda mad. "what's going on here" Cassidy asked.

"I'll tell you later but tell me what your so happy about".

" There's this party tomorrow night and we were just invited to the biggest party this year and only the cool people where invited"

"No frikin way" I hear Justin say. "no no no no! you too can not come! well...... Cassidy you can't come!" why doesn't he want her to come? "wait why can't I come?" Cassidy said " cause this is the one party I get to go to every year to get away from you... I don't care if you come Mckenzie"

"You don't" I asked

"I was kinda hoping if you would come with me"

" Me go with you but your older and you can get any girl you want at the party and you choose me"

"Yeah and I would rather choose you than any other girl at the party"

I started to blush then Cassidy looked at me with anger to make her happier I told Justin that I wasn't going with out Cassidy and Justin put his head down like he knew I was going to ask that.

"Cassidy if you go you have to leave me and Kenzie alone for most of the party" Justin told her

"Deal but It's gonna be hard but I'll find someone to Hang out with, Kenzie is your brother coming"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he is and you too should go out you and Robbie would cute together"

Something came to me I know Justin and Robbie are best friends but would Robbie be ok with me going to a party with Justin or maybe even go out. I had to find out so I asked.

"Justin... is Robbie cool with me going to the party with you"

"Of corse but I'll talk to him so he doesn't get mad"

I got so happy cause I was going to the party with Justin and my best friend. I went up to Justin and hugged him. he hugged me back and Cassidy was still giving him the look like hurt her and I will kill you. I told Cassidy I would meet her in her room after I grabbed something to eat. she left and Justin still had his arm around my waist then as soon as she left the room Justin picked me up and spun me around. he put me back on the ground and he has that look like he wanted to tell me something but he was scared.

" What is it you look like you want to tell me something"

" I want to tell you that I really like you that's why I have been being so mean to you and I wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend"

"I would love to be your girlfriend....but I would have to make sure Cassidy's ok with it first"

" I'm sure she will will be ok with it but we should try and get her and Robbie together" Justin said

"Yeah let's do that you call my brother and tell him to come over bit don't tell him why and text me when he gets here and I'll bring Cassidy down" I said

"Ok got it"

Justin kissed my forehead then I went up stairs to talk to Cassidy and he went to call Robbie.