Closed Eyes (Jonathan x Shy!Reader)

-KEY-
Y/N ~ Your Name

-CLOSED EYES. Jonathan X Shy!Reader-
Your eyes sprouted around the classroom. The teacher was up front, and your crush sat in front of you, Jonathan Combs. Jonathan was your friend, but you never seem to tell him, because you were too shy to confront him.

          --Time Skip due to Valhalla Soundbox--

A large sound was heard, that awoke you from your slumber. The Bell. Crap! You fell asleep. But your vision was too blurred. You felt a guys hand on your shoulder blade. Due to the fact, You hung out with guys, and always knew if it was a Girls hand or Boys hand. "Y/N.." A boy spoke. Your voice was muffled, and quiet. You felt someone move you over in your chair, and sit next to you. "The teacher said for me to stay with you, because She said you were failing this class," His voice sounded muffled to you, but you heard everyword. "Y/N," He shook you again.

Your head slowly made its way up, to meet the boy of your dreams. "J-JONATHAN?!" You fluttered. "Yeah?" He looked adorable when he'd give that little smile. "O-Oh, I..Didn't know, You'd be here," Your eyes slowly drifted, down to your beige desk. You squirmed in the small spacd you had, and your hand "Accidentally" landed on Jon's leg. You felt Jonathan's leg freeze, and so did his whole body. So did You. 

"Y-Y/N..Uhh," He stuttered, looking at you. Your eyes, drifted upwards, meeting those ocean, beautiful shade of blue eyes, connected to the Blonde. His smile got larger, as he leaned inward. This is it, Don't screw up Y/N. "Whatever happens, No one shall know," He mindlessly, took off his headphones, on your desk, not making a sound. Little notes of high pitched drumming, Spun from his Purple Headphones. "Y/N, Look at me," His fingers grazed your chin, and down your neck, Making that pink face, go red. You couldn't take it anymore.

Your fingers wrapped around the rim of his grey hoodie. Before anything was said, You had already roughly smashed your lips upon Jonathan's. You snaked your hands onto his neck, and ruffled his blonde hair. He didnt seem to mind. His lips were warm, not cold, Like most are.

After A good five minutes, He soon pulled away, slowly. "God, Y/N, You taste amazing!" His arms snaked around your waist, hugging your curves. "I wonder What else tastes good,~" His eyes made it down Your shirt, and onto your pants, where your area sat. "Jonathan!" You hissed. "We're in the school!" You hissed again. His lips curled into a smirk.

"I'll get you later, Y/N,~"

(YAY ITS DONE! Sorry I couldnt update sooner, I was quite busy with random shit I had to attend to. Like Family get togethers, People screwin' me up, and shit. Y'aKnow, shit like that. Anyways, I'll be updating maybe later tonight. Well, Its 1:50am. So maybe tomorrow, But if you want to, Message me! Or comment some more Suggestions!
~Norsk
519 WORDS!!