Medicine (Jonathan X Sock)

"Why are you so getting so bad out of shape about this, kid? Its not like there's deadline, It just has to happen..uhh..eventually," Sock's Boss spoke to him, Mephistopheles. The Ginger sighed. "What happens to him, when I get him to actually do it?" The ginger, Sock, darted his green eyes around the room and sighed quietly. "Well, We're gonna need someone to alphabeticaltize the hall of crippling phobies for the rest of eternity," Mephistopheles went on, The Ginger with ears open. "Hey, Does he have a fear of alphabeticaltizing? Aww, That would be so good!" The Devil spoke himself. The smile got wider onto his face, his eyes store at Sock. "What if I can't do it," Sock turned around, and store at the Devil. "Well then you're fired," Mephistopheles spit out. "Tha-!" Sock was interrupted. "That..Wasn't..A Pun," Mephistopheles began to walk off, with every step, Sock got more and more Nervous, that he had to convince his crush to kill himself. "Welp! See you later, Sock!" Mephistopheles vanished into thin air. His dust was blown into Socks face, as he fixed his goggles, and scarf. He began to run off to Jonathan. "Come On Jonathan, A little death never killed anybody!" He raised his voice, hearing the Blondes voice afterwards. "For the last time, Stop talking to yourself, and get out of my house!" Jonathan stood up off the couch, and walked over to him. "Y-You heard the C-Conversation?" Sock's face seeped into red, Thank god Jonathan couldn't see it, because the room had no lights, accpet the TV brightness. "Yes I did," Jonathan crossed his arms, and a slight smile crept onto his face. "You like me, Don't you," Jonathan chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence. "N-NO!" Sock's face was now a pure shade of red. "50 Shades of Red, My Boy," Jonathan hysterically laughed, ending up on the floor, and began to gasp for air. Sock was frozen, heat radiated off his cheeks, and into thin air. He couldn't move a muscle.

Jonathan eventually rised from the floor, and wiped the corners of his eyes, dragging a diamond-coloured, substance from his eyes and onto the floor. He store, at Sock's pure red face. "I..was..Just..Joking," Jonathan's face seeped into red, both of their eyes locked. The Blonde walked closer, and so did the Ginger. They closed their eyes, and locked lips. Socks arms roamed Jonathans neck, as they both tripped over the couch arm, and they both stumbled over, and landed in a uncomfortable postion. Jonathans arms were locked around the Gingers curves. As The Gingers arms were locked around the Blonde's neck, and seeping his fingers into the Blondes locks of hair. Sock still couldn't believe what was happening. The apathetic teenage that he was supposed to be convince to kill, is kissing him. IS KISSING HIM. Jonathan soon broke the kiss, and smirked to the side.

"Your supposed to convince me to end my life, But You just began my life in the best way,"

(WOO DOGGIE, WHAT A DAY. I love this chapter sooooo much. Welp, Welcome to W2H Oneshots!
~Norsk
533 words!))