chapter 8 what am i doing?

==================================================================================

'mahna mahna do do be do do' i kept repeating the muppets song over in my head. nicole had told me they could read minds so i was trying to keep my thoughts safe. 'mahna mahna do do be do do'

"conner you okay? you seem abit on edge"sasha said behind me.

"oh yeah just got this stupid muppets song stuck in my head and its annoying me you know"i lie reapeating the tune in my head. sasha nods. "want a drink? im thirsty as hell"i ask she nods a yes as i pour to glasses of water i hand sasha hers. and take a big gulp off mine watching as she sips hers.

she suddenly starts choking and things start to change. her back hair turns blonde she grows smaller. 'nicole was right' as soon as i think of her nicole comes bursting into the house running up to the fake sasha injecting him with something. scott comes running through but another wolf comes in injecting him too i watch as the shifters both fall to the ground.

"now do you believe me?"nicole asks flatly i give a small nod as everyone comes running through.

"what the hell is she doing here"jessica growled visably shaking.

"she just saved your life for now but when we get sasha back...oh you better hope she understands"i tell her watching as nicole ties the shifter together the rope burning them i sniffed near them 'vervain on the ropes' i watched as the shifters turned back the one who was in scotts place looked about 26 he was big but not as big as scott he was built wider than scott though. i looked at the one who was sasha. he was almost the same height as sasha he built like her but he had bleached blonde hair and looked kind of like a pedophile. nicole stepped back.

"now boys you are going to tell me where the real salvatores are or im going to start ripping at every part of you"nicole smiled at them as they struggled against the vervain ropes. the answer never came. but jamie suddenly stormed in with an axe in his hand. "i'll ask you again. where are they"nicole growled. but again they never answered. jamie stepped forwards raising the axe above his head bringing it down on the blonde ones leg slicing right through it jamie stands straight as the man screams in pain.

"your turn. where are they?"nicole asks the brunette that was imitating scott.

"i cant tell you i dont know i swear!"he lied his voice breaking. jamie lifted his foot aiming for his face.

"wait!"nicole stopped him. "he knows where they are he's just been compelled to forget" jamie lowers his foot.

"vampires are the only ones who can compell... does that mean the vampires have them?"jamie asked looking concerned.

"yes and if they do there is only one place they will be"nicole answered in a hard voice "are you involved with any vampires?"nicole asked softly the man nodded slowly. "take them out kill them then burn the peices connor heel"nicole told jamie before walking out the house i quickly followed her i could feel everyone's eyes following me. nicole stopped once the house was out of sight.

"the vampires... the one's that would be after them...they wont be in this world."nicole said looking round at everything.

"what do you mean not in this world?"i asked her confused. she looked at me worry in her eyes.

"the vampires they were banished from the human world for breaking the treaty of life. they were banished to a dark releam. all things without souls or humanity are banished there. its easy to get there hard to get in and..."she stopped speaking for a moment taking a deep breath. "and is designed so you can never get out."

"treaty of life? dark releam? what the hell does all this mean!"everything she was telling me was just confusing me more and more.

"connor...havent you ever really wondered why there are hardly any vampires?...your parents...they banished the vampires when you were three years old. the dark releam was created because of them...for them"nicole was leaving something out again.