chapter 7 nothing matters anymore

==============================================================================

"wake up...wake up....wake the fuck up!"erins voice woke me up about five minutes ago but i really didnt want to look at her. but she sent her foot flying into my side making me cough and gasp in pain.

"ahh..you-uh stupid bitch"i groan out. she really needed to stop kicking me.

"morning sunshine."erin smiled down at me running her hands through her long hair. "brought you some food"she kicked a dog bowl towards me filled with...vomit? "its not vomit we need you alive im not going to poison you...yet."she joked walking out my cell.

"its mushy sugar puffs i've eatten mine you wont die"scott grumps beside me not even looking at me.

"im not eatting that. ecspecially out a bowl on the floor"i say flatly.

"hmm well maybe you just full...i mean you ate alot of that little girl last night. tell me did she taste good? did her blood running down her throat feel nice?"erin said her words making my vision blur my head ache until finally i puked. i didnt want any part of that inside me. "oh my god you guys! your supposed to be wolves strong vicious wolves. but here you are locked up vomiting because you ate something." erin laughed.

"how about i just rip your throat out instead!"i growled at her. her smile turning into a full blown grin.

"save that for tonight...your fighting again right after your brother"erin point to scott. "oh dont looked so shocked.your sister is after all the saviour of vampires we can have her getting killed"

"and if i refuse to fight?"scott asks flatly.

"last night you pushed your sister to fight now your going to refuse? abit hypocritical dont you think?"erin smirked at him. as much as i hated to admit it...she was right.

"i have my own will she does anything she is told...so if i refuse?"scott asked again. whoa wait i do what?

"no i do what i have to to protect my family there is a difference."i snap at him.

"if i told you that if you didnt go and jump off a bridge i would die would you do it?"he asked sarcastically.

"you know what erin...i've got a better plan instead of us fighting people who stand no chance why dont you swap me in their place...me against scott. to the death."i see scott's eyes widen as i look back at erin who's confused.

"you would fight your own brother...kill him even?"erin asks cautiously.

"we may share the same blood...but he is not my brother not anymore."i say coldly.

"m'okay i'll ask and let you know."erin nods walking away but she stops "but if you do this...you live with it. the blame.the guilt everything."she tells me.

"i only feel guilty when i hurt innocents. he's worse than the bloodsuckers you sit with." erin stares at me for a moment before shrugging turning head back round and walking away.

"sasha...what have you done?"stacey breaths out. i look at her hard.

"i just agreed to kill your brother"i growled. he asked for this. this is his fault if he dies tonight it will be his own fault. not mine im doing whats right here...i hope.

*Conner's p.o.v*

its been a couple of days since jess remembered but there is something not right about sasha and scott. i lived with them almost my entire life and i would know if they were acting strange. but whenever i see something out of character it suddenly dissapears and they dont do it again.