secrets drake and johnny

Tyson POV 's

   i walked to class but everyone was in my away i don't know why they just standing all together, when they should be getting to class. "omg, what is he doing?" said someone "i think he is bleeding" said someone else. "why wont any body stop him?" that made me stop and turn to see what thy was looking at, " he is bleeding and its all over the wall" i pushed people out the way still cant see , i saw someone punching the wall and thy was bleeding. i ran over to him and grabbed his arm before it could coiled with the wall,"dude, Wat's ur problem? that got to hurt" i said looking at his bleeding fist.

"let me go" he said pulling his arm out my grasp, "lets just talk it out maybe i can help..." i said he finally looked at me, he had brown hair and green eyes. there was a little scare under his eyebrow, i knew him  and I'm sure my face mirrors his shocked one. "drake, when did u get back?'' i asked "not that long ago  three days ago" he said " have u seen her yet?" i asked, he knew who i was talking about Stacey. his face fell and he looked sad, "yea but she don't remember me" he said now i understand he loved her but he had to leave because his dad got a job over seas. "how do u know she don't remember u?" i ask. "we were face to face and she looked at me like i was just the new kid." he said

"it have been years seens u left and remember and u did change a lot" i told him, but i know he remember how he had to go  while she was still in the hospital. "it wasn't ur fault you had to leave, just spend sometime with her and I'm sure she will remember." i told him He looked concern but he nodded his head. i looked around most of the crowd have left but some was just watching us, seeing what will happen."Everyone get to class or i'll kick ur ass" i said looking around thy new i was serious and could do it. thy all left going in the direction of there class. "where did see her?" i ask once everyone was gone." she was crying in the closet an-" i stopped him right there  "WHY THE HELL WAS SHE FUCKING CRYING" i yelled at him, only becuz we where friends doesn't mean i wont kick his ass too. "DID YOU FUCKING DO ANYTHING???" i yelled at him, "No, i could never hurt her, it wa-" He said but i cut him off. "OR WAS IT THAT FUCKIN NATHAN, i told him i'ld kick his ass if he hurt her..." I said to more my self then him, "No it was just some girls, dats all" he told me. i guess dat calmed me down alittle bit but i will fine out who does girls are later. '' ok, take me to her" i said to him.

" all right" he said showing me where she was, it wasn't far from where was standing. "can i as you something?" he ask me not looking at me "you just did" i responded. we came to the janitor closet and i started open the door when he asked "who is Nathan?" the door was open and there was no one inside of it....

POV, Stacey

i walked faster to Nathan locker, as i turned the corner it was 7:28, I was little late but maybe  we won't be along. and i was right, he was with all his friends by his locker i slowly walked to his side, trying not to be notice. we talked alittle bit then thy went of to class. Nathan and i walked to his car and got in. "where have you been?" he said not looking at me. "i wa-" i started to say but the force from his hand stopped me, he slapped me a cross the face. "Don't you fucking lie to me!!!" he screamed he grabbed me by my hair, "now where the fuck was you?" he asked again. "I was in the bathroom" i said as tears fell from my eyes. "didn't i fucking tell you, you have to tell me before you do anything?" he yelled in my face. "yes but i-" i was cut off again by his hand hitting me a cross the face. "there is no fucking accus ur my property and you do what i say, got it?"

"yes, ik but-" he's pushed my head in to the window cut me off from finishin. "THERE IS NO FUCKIN BUTS, DO YOU GOT THAT?" he yelled at me. "yes" was the only thin i could say i didnt want to get hit again, my check hurt and i know there is goin to be a bruge on the side of my head. "now give me a kiss baby girl" he said in a soft tone, and i gave him a kiss he is my boyfriend and i love him. He started his car and drove away from the school. Skippimg was our everyday routine, this was how i lived now.