5; coffee (tom holland)

you were last in line at the san diego comic con meet and greet. you had been waiting forever to get a photo and autograph with your faveourite actor.

you think back on past weeks and how much you were looking forward to today. you had prepared yourself so much, to make sure everything was perfect.

the girl in front of you walked off, tears rolling down her face. you make your way over, struggling to contain your emotions.

"hi! its great to meet you..." tom awaits on your response.

"y/n. um, its ah - ah so great t-to meet you. im a huge fan. your work is amazing and you're an adorable bean and quackson and just, your hair and your smile and your face and i love you so much." you can't help but break down and spill everything.

he laughs, "wow, thank you, it means a lot y/n, i'm glad your enjoying everything i do." you say nothing in response but watch as he signs your autograph.

he takes your hand, causing you to die a little inside. you stand in front of the camera and talk through poses to do. your final photos come out, and you are please with the result. you look at the first one, where you're both pulling funny faces, then another, where you're both smiling and the final one. his arms are wrapped around you as he kisses your cheek. you feel your stomach flutter.

"were are you going back to now?" he asks you.

"just a hotel i booked in."

"would you like to go for coffee first?" he questions. a grin forms on your face. the tom holland just asked you for coffee! you reply with a quick yes.

you reach a cute cafe just around the corner. you ask him a few questions even though you knew the answers, also askin him to say 'quackson' which he laughs at.

"so tell me about yourself?" he asks. you take a sip off your freshly brewed coffee, and start to speak.

"well my favourite show is y/f/s and i mostly just watch tv, nothing interesting." you struggle on what tp say to him. he smiles at your shyness.

you glance at yor watch realising you've been talking for hours, "i'm so sorry tom but i gotta go, my room mate will be wondering where i am. its been an amazing experience."

"i'll walk you back, and it's been fun, i've loved hanging with you." he says whilst exiting.

you arrive at your hotel door, "before you go, theres just one more thing, could i have your phone?" you give it to him and see him type in something. he locks the screen and hands it you back.

tom draws you in for a hug and when you pull away he gives you a quick kiss on the cheek causing you heart to explode with happiness.

a/n: this flopped,, oh well