Chapter Thirty-seven

A/n: last chapter a few of you commented asking about the inside thing and asking if you missed something. You didn't miss it. I didn't put it into the chapter before last and it'll be explained, although I'm pretty sure some of you've worked it out. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Laura

"Do we have to go?" I asked, for the third time that morning.

"Yes we do; I have to say goodbye."

"But I'd much rather stay here," I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her passionately, "and make you feel good."

She sighed happily and her body moulded against mine, and in that second I knew that if I really wanted to I could make her stay right here and forget all about going to the airport.

"Laura," she whispered, her voice low and thick with her desire for me. I was instantly soaked and knew I had to stop now or I wouldn't be able to.

"Lilly, you said we've got to go," I moved away from her and lowered my eyes. If I could see the beautiful girl I would devour her and she would be mad at me for not letting her wave off Jarrod. But perhaps that could be fun, I grinned to myself, maybe she'd take out her anger and frustration on me. And not by shouting, although she'd be doing a lot of screaming.

I smirked, then mentally berated myself. Now I was even more randy than before. Damn imagination.

"I know," she was saying, but she didn't move.

"Lilly." The word was low and ragged, filled with warning, "you should get dressed, or I'm going to end up keeping you here for hours."

"Can't we do it quickly, and then get ready?"

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair, breathing slowly in an attempt to control myself.

"I'm not going to be satisfied with a quickie, Lilly. I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"It'll take the edge off though, and I'll make you stop," she argued.

My hands turned to fists and I groaned again.

"Lilly, please."

"No, I'm the one begging here. Plus we're wasting time right now."

"Fuck," I moved back over to her and without hesitation slid my fingers deep inside her. She was tight and hot around me and her moans made my whole body tremble.

I ground myself against her leg and she moved the limb up against me, generating more friction.

"Faster," Lilly demanded, "please."

I pumped into her quicker, moving my hips in time with my thrusts. She moaned and twisted on the bed, and the sight of her body moving with my fingers almost took me over the edge.

Her hair was tangled, her cheeks flushed and her lips parted as she gave sound to the pleasure I was creating within her.

"Fuck," my whole body began to shake, quivering against her as wave after wave of pleasure washed through me.

However I did not still my fingers, if anything they moved quicker, twisting roughly inside her. I wanted her to cum with me but I realised that wasn't going to happen. I was disappointed for a brief second, until the thought hit me. I could now watch her as she came, without the distraction of my own need.

The idea excited me immensely and I flicked my thumb across her clit, rubbing it gently, trying to push her over the edge.

A short time later I was granted my wish.