CHAPTER 29 ''OUR LAST FIGHT 1/2''

Before I start this chapter I want to tell my beautiful readers that this book will have 30 chapters + Epilogue.So this will be the last two parts before the epilogue and there will be alot of grammer mistakes and all, but you know it happens to everyone.Last shout out I want to make is about the book/story that I will be writing after the end of this one. Its called ''Sunday Hell'' and here's the cover/pre-cover of it:

 Its called ''Sunday Hell'' and here's the cover/pre-cover of it:

That will be all, enjoy the chapter~~~ :)

''Where have you been this past days Becca!?'' Belle shouted when finally seeing Becca's face from a couple of days. She went to meet the guy she liked and who comforted her when Adiran rejected her. The happy news is that they are now dating,cute right? 

''Stop yelling I am not deaf.'' Becca said annoyed seeing this bitch's face.Sometimes Becca counts to 10 so she can realise the anger she has for Belle.

''Becca!? What's with the attitide?'' Alice asked suprised seeing the way Becca is acting.It was weird,becouse she was always the one who is in the back and just says okay and ect.

''Oh, leave that bitch she might be in period.'' Belle said while flipping her hair.

''Do you want to have a period from the nose, aswell!?'' Becca shouted making Belle's eyes widen from suprise.

''Becca! Stop it and lets talk about our plan,okay?''  When Becca heard that she calmed momentally and sit on the table where Belle was staying biting her long nails.She looked at Becca with a annoyed face and rolled eyes.

''Okay.'' Was the only thing that Becca said and Alice smiled.Everything is going on plan Becca tought and smiled back to Alice.

''Okay, so let's talk more about how things are going to happen,shall we?'' Alice said and looked at both Becca and Belle who looked at eachother with such hate that if you stich them with needle there won't be any blood.

''Go ahead.'' Becca said and grossed her hands, while her foot was tapping on the floor.

''How can I be sure that Becca won't screw us up?'' Belle asked while lifting her eyebrow questionly.

''How can I be sure that Belle won't screw us up?'' Becca asked sarcasticly lifting her eyebrow aswell.

With a smirk on Belle's face she answered the question that Becca asked her ''Well done Becca you are in the game again.'' They both smiled with a fake smile of course.

''So the plan is: Becca will take out Emma by saying that she have seen Madison in a club.Emma will rush and leave Adrian, so we can tell him that Emma is in a club stripping in front of everyone deadly drunk.He won't say that its impossible since he will see Emma going out without telling him where she is going.While Adrian is traveling to the club I will take care of Daniel and I will lock him  up in the old building that Madison was once kept before a couple of years.I will sent a video tutoring Daniel to Madison and ask her to come alone.While Alice will go to Adrian and seduce him in front of Emma's eyes, she will see him when she starts to search Madison in the club. Of course Adrian won't let Alice to seduce him, so she will make a spell on him.When Emma sees that Adrian is cheating on her she will leave him forever.

I on the other hand will make Madison to come to me and I will kill her on the place once Jackson raped her before a couple of years. But I won't kill her easily, no I will kill  her paifully while kissing and f**ing with Daniel who will still be under my spell and make her suffer and cry just the way I suffered and cryed.'' Belle said and started laughting while playing with her hair.

The good thing is that Becca have put all this confession on a recored on her phone.That's why her hands where wrapped.

She sent the recorded voice of confession and just smiled with Belle and Alice.

This bitches are going down! Where Becca's toughts.

END OF CHAPTER 29 ''OUR LAST FIGHT 1/2''