12 || IDGAF

Qamar stood in the middle of the room as he contemplated on what Yael wanted to talk about

Qamar stood in the middle of the room as he contemplated on what Yael wanted to talk about. It was honestly scaring him.

He looked around for his keys and left out to go see him.

On the other hand Yael was freaking out to the max he, just had a talk with his mother and pops .

"I really don't want to tell him." Yael sighed crossing his arms.

"Yael, Q needs to know, okay" his mother said to him.

"Okay mom. If you say so."

Yael paced around the main room as he waited for Q to show up. His anxiety was about to act up just thinking about it. He didn't know how Q was going to react.

Was he going to leave him? Think their relation ship was a lie? Wait they aren't official yet so it shouldn't be that bad right.?

Yael

I sat in the den on the couch in the corner with my knees up. Q was going to be here in just a few minutes and it was scaring me that I have to tell him. I don't want our trust to be built off lies. But I rather keep this a secret like I was supposed to.

"Hey Mrs. Brewster." I heard Q say to my mom. I began to freak out. I am usually not like this if he is around.

I saw him come in to the room where I was and smile. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I smiled softly, he may not be smiling after I tell him this.

"Hey baby boy, what did you want to talk about

He sat down next to me and I bit on my lower lip. He watched my every move as he took one of my hands in his.

"Uhm. " I bit my lip trying to figure out how to say this. He rubbed my hand with his fingertips.

"You can talk to me about anything."

I took a deep breath and looked down. "I'm not who I say I am. My last name is not my real last name. It's actually Martinez."

"Uhm, what?" He looked at me.

"I'm in witness protection, I am from New York, but I didn't move here because of my dad."

He was quiet, so I took this as my chance to say something.

"If you don't want to be with around me any more, I kind of understand why and-"

I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back.

"I never said I didn't want to be around you. That is one thing I don't like about you. You overthink a lot of things." I nodded.